Imagine being a wage cuck incel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jfl you have to wage cuck for 40 to 60 hours a week, that doesn't even include your commute. And all you get is a small room with creepy room mates you met off Craig's list:feelsrope:and eating frozen chicken tendies with shit ranch.

Where ever you go there are toilets wearing leggings panted on there body's, but your not not allowed to enjoy her body cause your not a thug maxed tyrone. Jfl at this cruel world.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Maybe you could wash dishes or bus
No those are too subhuman jobs even for me. I would prefer something like a cashier as a first job. When my face decides to stop being ugly maybe that's what I'll do. [UWSL]:feelslol:[/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No those are too subhuman jobs even for me. I would prefer something like a cashier as a first job. When my face decides to stop being ugly maybe that's what I'll do. [UWSL]:feelslol:[/UWSL]
I would rather wash dishes or bus dealing with the public is a normie trait. You come off as spoiled saying some dumb shit like that total normie comment ngl
Tee tee you sound like a chad lite. Neetcels do the behind the scenes job's so they don't have to deal with smug stacie lites in yoga pants :feelsugh:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Jfl you have to wage cuck for 40 to 60 hours a week, that doesn't even include your commute. And all you get is a small room with creepy room mates you met off Craig's list:feelsrope:and eating frozen chicken tendies with shit ranch.

Where ever you go there are toilets wearing leggings panted on there body's, but your not not allowed to enjoy her body cause your not a thug maxed tyrone. Jfl at this cruel world.
Hell yeah ideal life

U can do everything u want

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I want to fulfill my hot cashier fantasy. Leave me alone :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
mixed racedog chad only sweetie
Akira fudo cyborg009vs devilman

Activity
So far there's no one here