I'm worried of the direction of this forum

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've been here for many days and I like the slow pace of this forum, but

I'm worried that this place will be just another incel forum.

I thought this would be a place where we wouldn't have to talk about people being soy, how chads mog incels in every aspect of life, or how women are sluts etc.

But when I open NEET Lifestyle, that's what I'm presented with.

Here's a rule of thumb I follow:

If I can't put the word NEET on the title, the thread doesn't belong to NEET Lifestyle.

Threads that belong to NEET Lifestyle:

A thread about neet lifestyle.

A thread about the meaning of the word neet.

A lifestyle question (how to find friends as a neet).

Threads that shouldn't belong to NEET Lifestyle (imo):

Reason: A good thread, but it doesn't talk about being a neet.

Reason: Nothing to do with being a neet.

Reason: The word soy is troll/spam. It doesn't encourage people to have a thoughtful discussion.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
As I've mentioned a few times before, there is so much overlap between the userbases on all of Sergeant's forums that this is inevitable. Any vision he had for this forum will become blurred because of this.

I mean, christ. This place even has the exact same mod team as incels.co, in addition to most of the people here being active users there.

No offense to anybody by the way, I'm just saying it how it is. Me personally? I don't care at all if this place becomes basically another incel forum. NEETdom and inceldom are hand-in-hand brothers, so its inevitable the lines will be blurred a bit. The term NEET was basically a predecessor to "incel" before a term was made specifically to describe it.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
We are grateful for your concern and advice on how to improve neets.me as a community. Our respected moderation team is on duty and will take your concerns seriously and act on this in the near future. Thank you for visiting neets.me. Have a good day. Please come again and contact our moderation team if you have future concerns about the way neets.me community is run and how it impacts our users.

Last edited:
NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
We are grateful for your concern and advice on how to improve neets.me as a community. Our respected moderation team is on duty and will take your concerns seriously and act on this in the near future. Thank you for visiting neets.me. Have a good day. Please come again and contact our moderation team if you have future concerns about the way neets.me community is run and how it impacts our users.
gigacel? Damn it's been a while bro. Good to see you.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why pedomax in Finland. (LOL)

Point was that your tax money doesn't do any good for you or anyone else.
My past threads have been all NEET on NEET section. Just check people's older threads.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
This is copy from my earlier post. I also have guide for wagecucking if you choose that path. But here :

This is a NEETs.me
It is ok to be an incel, but your safe space with specific set of rules is somewhere else.

There comes a time when you have to live on by yourself, and when that time comes, you need MONEY.
There is nothing wrong about trying to improve your looks and have a chat about it. You maybe can't help your face or height but this is not about getting women, its about being mentally and physically healthy as you can be. Your appearance, when it comes to how HEALTHY you look is crucial for a survival in modern society.
Also. Many of us are socially awkward and lack common social behaviors that citizens except from us.
We need to be able to communicate with each other and stop asking more rules in case our feelings get hurt or if we are uncomfortable with someone.
We need practice and we need to get along without being forced to or being abandoned. Real world doesn't give a fuck about you. All it needs is tax dollars and you'll be left alone. There are no other way.
Could this be the only place where we can freely express ourselves and accept what we think of each other? There are no place else where you are not silenced, taken hold of, and punished. Internet has been taken over, so are countries.
Now, what I think is the meaning and importance when it comes to living NEET life? What is the end game?

Two routes:

A. You work your way out of your current lifestyle.

B. You work your way to support your current lifestyle.

Both are fine.

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
.co-tier threads go on .co.
looksmax-tier threads go on looksmax.

It's not that hard. That the users of all these forums overlap is irrelevant. We're all multi-dimensional people, I hope, and can talk about things other than "CHAD FEMOIDS HYPERGAMY 2020 ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO GO ER XD".

As this place is centered around the NEET lifestyle, it is mostly a cope forum (call it whitepilled if you like), and it should remain so.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
.co-tier threads go on .co.
looksmax-tier threads go on looksmax.

It's not that hard. That the users of all these forums overlap is irrelevant. We're all multi-dimensional people, I hope, and can talk about things other than "CHAD FEMOIDS HYPERGAMY 2020 ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO GO ER XD".

As this place is centered around the NEET lifestyle, it is mostly a cope forum (call it whitepilled if you like), and it should remain so.
Nice avatar bro

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
is my gore and reading club not neet approved?

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
MMMtheory.gif

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
This website was always a sub forum of .co, that's where people came from originally I assume.
I'm not surprised it's dying. I'm even surprised that .co stays alive sometimes.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
What are we supposed to talk about our lifestyle? Lmfao. We are NEETs, literally nothing happens in our lives, it's the same shit every fucking day. It's so uneventful that even the color of our shits stay the same because we eat the same shit every day.

Moneymaxxing/passive-income could be a good topic, but most of us don't have enough capital to start with, or necessary know-how, experiences in such things. Simply because we are NEETs.

This place is for cope, and venting is a good way of coping. Also there is a good amount of overlap between NEETs and incels.

If someone is a noncel NEET, may be he can post his gf's nudes? That would be great though, we could fap to his "SO". :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
What are we supposed to talk about our lifestyle? Lmfao. We are NEETs, literally nothing happens in our lives, it's the same shit every fucking day. It's so uneventful that even the color of our shits stay the same because we eat the same shit every day.

Moneymaxxing/passive-income could be a good topic, but most of us don't have enough capital to start with, or necessary know-how, experiences in such things. Simply because we are NEETs.

This place is for cope, and venting is a good way of coping. Also there is a good amount of overlap between NEETs and incels.

If someone is a noncel NEET, may be he can post his gf's nudes? That would be great though, we could fap to his "SO". :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
damn

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
2DF76ACC 1486 49A3 9BB6 0AB383C13901
D424EB15 7664 4D75 81CB A3341E7B48DF

Seems you’re contributing to it.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
too much graycel and larp in incels.is, there is little new content and the topics are repeated a lot. i know i am a loser who will never have female sexual attention without paying but life goes on and i am still neet and getting out of neet is easier than getting out of incels.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
B
I've been here for many days and I like the slow pace of this forum, but

I'm worried that this place will be just another incel forum.

I thought this would be a place where we wouldn't have to talk about people being soy, how chads mog incels in every aspect of life, or how women are sluts etc.

But when I open NEET Lifestyle, that's what I'm presented with.

Here's a rule of thumb I follow:

If I can't put the word NEET on the title, the thread doesn't belong to NEET Lifestyle.

Threads that belong to NEET Lifestyle:

A thread about neet lifestyle.

A thread about the meaning of the word neet.

A lifestyle question (how to find friends as a neet).

Threads that shouldn't belong to NEET Lifestyle (imo):

Reason: A good thread, but it doesn't talk about being a neet.

Reason: Nothing to do with being a neet.

Reason: The word soy is troll/spam. It doesn't encourage people to have a thoughtful discussion.

Being a neet and a incel over lap dont get your panties in a bunch

Activity
So far there's no one here