Venting I'm useless.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I wonder what is the purpose of life.
I wished I had some skill and to be useful.
I don’t know the causes consequences dynamics of my neet lifestyle; did I start to become numb and dumb because I started living as a neet, or did I start living as a neet because I was numb and dumb?
I’m quite dumb. I believe in the 10k hours to master something, but I have poured nearly 10k hours into some things and still don’t master them; I’m mediocre at them.
I’m too lazy and whiny to ever achieve anything good, and I believe in some kind of blackpill of my mind’s capacities.
Similar to a fat guy that want to become a bodybuilder but can’t stop eating and never exercise, I rarely start learning and never go far in it.
I took some coding classes a long time ago. I quickly got lost and unable to understand what was still pretty “basic”.
I have read countless cheap books but still I have trouble reading and my writing is bad.
Even learning how to drive was complicated. You take on average 30 hours, I took nearly 80 hours, barely passed the exam, and I had an accident straight away when I tried on my own. I stopped driving ever since.
I tried learning Spanish as people said it could be useful. I attended extra classes during high school, and I was barely able to make a complete sentence after 5 years of trying my hardest.
I don’t know what is left for me.
Too stupid to code, too stupid for Spanish, too stupid to be a truck driver, too stupid to even write a blog…
The peak of my abilities was the only job I ever had.
For a few months, some office desk job for people right out of high school. I had issues learning some procedures, and I got softly pushed out.
According to youtube videos and blog articles I now need a dopamine fast to be able to enjoy/focus on reading and video games again. Video games make me feel guilty and I give up after I have logged into them. Being bad is not helping. I tried to watch some anime but I can’t get started either. I’m just LDARing, that’s why I want to start reading again.
In a few years my parents will die, I might inherit the place unless we have to pay medical bills, then I’ll need a job or some welfare to pay the place’s bills, else I’ll be homeless.

Kobeni

Kobeni

Elder NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Don't worry m8, even the most low iq subhuman can learn things like welding, carpentry, plumbing and electricity, search in youtube about that and start helping around the house, and maybe you can make money out of this skills some day.
Also if you need help learning spanish just send me a pm, ill help you, is my mother language. *sends u virtual hug*

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i'm a genetic waste, sometimes I compare myself to the class of the untouchables in India. I feel represented, it was hard for me to have a driver's license and I crashed soon after. video games bore me anyway, I am just a few minutes playing and I give up. anime attracted me in the nineties and early 2000 but not now, I begin to despair because I do not know what to do.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i'm a genetic waste, sometimes I compare myself to the class of the untouchables in India. I feel represented, it was hard for me to have a driver's license and I crashed soon after. video games bore me anyway, I am just a few minutes playing and I give up. anime attracted me in the nineties and early 2000 but not now, I begin to despair because I do not know what to do.
same

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
u can teach yourself to be talented at something

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I tried learning Spanish as people said it could be useful. I attended extra classes during high school, and I was barely able to make a complete sentence after 5 years of trying my hardest.
mogs me

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I don’t know the causes consequences dynamics of my neet lifestyle; did I start to become numb and dumb because I started living as a neet, or did I start living as a neet because I was numb and dumb?
I’m quite dumb. I believe in the 10k hours to master something, but I have poured nearly 10k hours into some things and still don’t master them; I’m mediocre at them.
I’m too lazy and whiny to ever achieve anything good, and I believe in some kind of blackpill of my mind’s capacities.
Similar to a fat guy that want to become a bodybuilder but can’t stop eating and never exercise, I rarely start learning and never go far in it.
I took some coding classes a long time ago. I quickly got lost and unable to understand what was still pretty “basic”.
I have read countless cheap books but still I have trouble reading and my writing is bad.
Even learning how to drive was complicated. You take on average 30 hours, I took nearly 80 hours, barely passed the exam, and I had an accident straight away when I tried on my own. I stopped driving ever since.
Too stupid to code, too stupid for Spanish, too stupid to be a truck driver, too stupid to even write a blog…
For a few months, some office desk job for people right out of high school. I had issues learning some procedures, and I got softly pushed out.
According to youtube videos and blog articles I now need a dopamine fast to be able to enjoy/focus on reading and video games again. Video games make me feel guilty and I give up after I have logged into them. Being bad is not helping. I tried to watch some anime but I can’t get started either. I’m just LDARing, that’s why I want to start reading again.
In a few years my parents will die, I might inherit the place unless we have to pay medical bills, then I’ll need a job or some welfare to pay the place’s bills, else I’ll be homeless.
Same, i have low iq, weak concentration span, low energy and no motivation

when i try hard, i get deterred or get to a point of it becoming futile, my iq has locked me out of a good life, i will never have a goof job, a good degree, a wife, a house and a life

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
0% (Verbal)
C1DFB173 46FB 40D3 B4D4 AE1792606F9D

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
What is your age if your parents will die in a few years?

Activity
So far there's no one here