Serious Im trying to pimp out my mom

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
😅 two sons and a new hot wife who he is undeniably in love with til his dying day... and the money goes to?... the woman. the woman always gets the $tack$

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
😅 two sons and a new hot wife who he is undeniably in love with til his dying day... and the money goes to?... the woman. the woman always gets the $tack$
Funny thing is my mom is a land whale jfl the state of coping old incel cucks You do make a valid point. They both just took the covid vaccine so wont be around too much longer if I can time it right I'll get to collect the bag hopefully his sons take the jab too then I'll come out like a bandit.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
i mean, what if this eighty five year old lives to one hundred? at this point in her life, your mother should marry or co-habitate for love or real companionship. something tells me this isn't really going to work for her. hate to be the bearer of awkward news...

if you loved your mother, you wouldn't use her as a prop in your scheme. don't be a piece of shit NEET. modern women need to be making their own foolish decisions for their own ridiculous reasons.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i mean, what if this eighty five year old lives to one hundred? at this point in her life, your mother should marry or co-habitate for love or real companionship. something tells me this isn't really going to work for her. hate to be the bearer of awkward news...

if you loved your mother, you wouldn't use her as a prop in your scheme. don't be a piece of shit NEET. modern women need to be making their own foolish decisions for their own ridiculous reasons.
I'm not putting a gun to the bitches head who said I even love my mother you act like you have all the answers with out the proper information to logically assess the situation so dont be a judgmental peice of shit neet
Fuck companionship a niga got to eat

Activity
So far there's no one here