Comfy I'm too intelligent to not be NEET (I actually have 500+ IQ)

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
This may sound radical but I can assure you that this is an actual theory. NT is heavily associated with low inhib traits and generally not thinking over all, it's a game ran off of dishonesty and adhering to meaningless rules.

Being high IQ insures a life of not fitting in with the rest of the low IQ boring populists. Most philosophers and great minds often spend time in isolation to reflect on society and life as a whole instead of partaking in such things.

For those who think my 519 IQ is a LARP, here's the proof, from Mensa themselves:
Fgj

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
As usual, I'm also another outcast among outcasts. My high IQ often comes at a detriment to making friends and discussions due to the sheer fear that my IQ strikes into the hearts of men

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
This may sound radical but I can assure you that this is an actual theory. NT is heavily associated with low inhib traits and generally not thinking over all, it's a game ran off of dishonesty and adhering to meaningless rules.

Being high IQ insures a life of not fitting in with the rest of the low IQ boring populists. Most philosophers and great minds often spend time in isolation to reflect on society and life as a whole instead of partaking in such things.

For those who think my 519 IQ is a LARP, here's the proof, from Mensa themselves:
Im low iq tbh

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
dude I thought I was high IQ but I can do nothing, not even learn HTML or CSS (ofc I cope with saying its boring..)

Activity
So far there's no one here