Serious I'm too fat to work

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have mentioned it before but I know for sure this time. I was doing some garden maintenance for my mother on Tuesday and I was pulling out weeds. I had to kneel down and every time I got up I thought my knees were going to snap because of my 260lbs weight. I also thought I was going to pass out every time I stood up, I heard a doctor saying on the radio once that it is dangerous for an obese person to bend down excessively, something to do with pressure on the heart.

I could barely walk the days after doing that gardening work because of muscle pain in legs, 4 days later and I still have sore legs.

They expect me to work in a manual job :feelslol: I would be fired after 1 week, imagine having to lift packs of beer in a warehouse when I struggle even to bend down because of my belly. Any time I bend down I have to spread my legs far out so my belly can sink down.

That is what food cope and NEET life done to me, 10 years ago I was was 155lbs. Though working didn't help either as when I had money I would indulge in all kinds of expensive junk foods.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
op you need to loose weight and stop being fat asap, bc you will die, it's not about having a job, being fat brings so many other issues, did you gave up on life?

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Why is everybody here fat? Fuck you you fat fuck
*Puts Hands On Your Eyes*
GUESS WHO!
It's Me!
Ready For Your Daily Hug?
wp3083000.jpg

And No @Haruhi Suzumiya You Can't Have Any!

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
just don't eat lol

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I have mentioned it before but I know for sure this time. I was doing some garden maintenance for my mother on Tuesday and I was pulling out weeds. I had to kneel down and every time I got up I thought my knees were going to snap because of my 260lbs weight. I also thought I was going to pass out every time I stood up, I heard a doctor saying on the radio once that it is dangerous for an obese person to bend down excessively, something to do with pressure on the heart.

I could barely walk the days after doing that gardening work because of muscle pain in legs, 4 days later and I still have sore legs.

They expect me to work in a manual job :feelslol: I would be fired after 1 week, imagine having to lift packs of beer in a warehouse when I struggle even to bend down because of my belly. Any time I bend down I have to spread my legs far out so my belly can sink down.

That is what food cope and NEET life done to me, 10 years ago I was was 155lbs. Though working didn't help either as when I had money I would indulge in all kinds of expensive junk foods.
It's good that you a job that can help fix that with physical exercise.
I suggest listening to your mental and bodily states after you eat something so you can infer what will work for you.
Stick to a natural diet that humans are survived off in Hunter gather societies for tens of thousands of years.
Unprocessed cut meat is extremely healthy.
Leafy greens, fruits, mushrooms, legumes, nuts. All these are very good, with a little bit of Youtube, you can shop smart and eat smart, thus saving money and saving your health

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Why is everybody here fat? Fuck you you fat fuck
the zoomer types that are on here are either skinny or skinny fat And some of the millennial ones are here may be a little overweight, but the gen Xers here seem to almost all be fatter.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You can, but that may be too hard to go right into. If OP does plan to, then make sure you are supplementing with B vitamins and vitamin C (citric acid)
One man fasted for more than a year he just took three supplements (forgot which ones)

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I reached 54 kg at 1.71 3 years ago everyday was one small ice cream, one chicken breast and four tic tacs day
How did your face change from getting so lean? Do you have hollow cheeks?

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
How did your face change from getting so lean? Do you have hollow cheeks?
It was lean, pretty unhealthy look, but still not really underweight. I was at 18.5bmi so still somewhat healthy. I was about 7% bf, all abs visible, all back muscles, most bones too. Biggest issue were ass bones hurting because of shitty school chairs.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It was lean, pretty unhealthy look, but still not really underweight. I was at 18.5bmi so still somewhat healthy. I was about 7% bf, all abs visible, all back muscles, most bones too. Biggest issue were ass bones hurting because of shitty school chairs.
Sub 9% is a meme tbh

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I had ana phase at that time, some kpop dude weighted 52, and I wanted to look similar. Right now I weight 60, and I feel good.
Yup I just say people should be lean as possible to the point where it does not have side effects

Activity
So far there's no one here