Lifestyle I'm thinking about buying pepper spray

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
A thought/dilemma has been haunting me for a while. Let's say hypothetically I had a gf. I was walking with her in public, but then out of nowhere a super muscular guy comes and smacks her ass. What should I do to defend myself and regain my gf's respect? If I fought the guy barehanded I would lose and make the situation even worse for myself. If I shot or stabbed him I would go to prison, no court would excuse me for my statement "but he touched muh gf's ass." Then I thought the perfect thing to do would be to pepper spray him in the eyes. Pepper spray is powerful enough so that I could defeat a man much larger than me, but weak enough that I wouldn't be convicted of any crimes. I need to start buying and carrying pepper spray at all times.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
A thought/dilemma has been haunting me for a while. Let's say hypothetically I had a gf. I was walking with her in public, but then out of nowhere a super muscular guy comes and smacks her ass. What should I do to defend myself and regain my gf's respect? If I fought the guy barehanded I would lose and make the situation even worse for myself. If I shot or stabbed him I would go to prison, no court would excuse me for my statement "but he touched muh gf's ass." Then I thought the perfect thing to do would be to pepper spray him in the eyes. Pepper spray is powerful enough so that I could defeat a man much larger than me, but weak enough that I wouldn't be convicted of any crimes. I need to start buying and carrying pepper spray at all times.
Get concealed carry, I’m getting it when I’m 21 cuz cucked Florida laws

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You either size him up, beat him up, or humiliate him.

You don’t act like a little girl with pepper spray jfl
Get concealed carry, I’m getting it when I’m 21 cuz cucked Florida laws
I mentioned that it's not worth going to prison just for the sake of regaining your gf's respect. Do you think that perhaps you could plea self defense from sexual assault and get out of it that way?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I mentioned that it's not worth going to prison just for the sake of regaining your gf's respect. Do you think that perhaps you could plea self defense from sexual assault and get out of it that way?
Nigga, you don’t pull the trigger. Besides, a gun will escalate shit, I was saying as a general rule , it’s good to have.
You just got to intimidate him and make him say sorry, and if not best him Up

Why don’t you hit the gym and learn a martial art nigga?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Nigga, you don’t pull the trigger. Besides, a gun will escalate shit, I was saying as a general rule , it’s good to have.
You just got to intimidate him and make him say sorry, and if not best him Up

Why don’t you hit the gym and learn a martial art ni
Let's say both me and him have been going to the gym for a lifetime, but he's still way more muscular than me because of better genetic. You think martial arts is enough to bridge that gap?

In my opinion size > martial arts skill

This video proves it

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Let's say both me and him have been going to the gym for a lifetime, but he's still way more muscular than me because of better genetic. You think martial arts is enough to bridge that gap?

This video proves it

I was describing an ideal situation, if you’re a weak twink manlet, then you’re not even valid to go against him without appearing to be a foid

RIP @Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was describing an ideal situation, if you’re a weak twink manlet, then you’re not even valid to go against him without appearing to be a foid

RIP @Looksmax Refugee
If I ever did manage to get a gf it would be when I am a 12% bf weak twink anyways. Otherwise I'd be too ugly.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
>be american
>owning some homospray instead of a gun
Essex2

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Europe is cucked af, America allows concealed virtually everywhere 18+ Parts of NY and Cali don’t allow it, but besides that, that’s pretty much how it is
Yes, its so pathetic in Europe.
Lets say some criminals break into your house, all you can do is defend yourself with kitchen knives and a fucking frying pan.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022

This video proves it

That vid is pretty much trash. If you wanna learn a martial art to defend yourself than do it, even if you are a midget. Make sure you learn atleast an Self-Defense System for Street-fighting. Like Krav Maga, or Anti-Terror-Streetfight, and you will see, while training, that size not really matters if you have enough skill. Even the biggest muscle mountain is not immune to pain points, or leverage techniques.
But even if you should get beating up, if you have a girl respecting you, she will love you even more for that. You may have failed that fight, but you atleast stood your ground.

Last edited:
Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
no, just get a lighter and any deodorant spray and use its a miniature mobile flamethrower

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
every confrontation i've ever had as an adult has been a road rage incident. that's why i always keep something under my car seat but never carry anthing

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
lol imagine going to jail or dying to get a roastie's respect you fuckers are total retards. sexhavers are like animals they need their rights revoked. The answer is to rot in your room and refuse to get a job until your preferred pet of choice eats your decaying body duh

Activity
So far there's no one here