Im suprised your parents let you guys be NEET...

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
when I was a youngcel at 16, mine arranged an interview for my first seasonal job.

then after college, I was told that I was not applying enough even though I worked a part time job on weekends. I wasnt even NEET but they wanted me to work more.

I could stay at the house all I want...but being a neet who gets to eat chicken tendies and watch animu all day was not an option for me.

I guess what I'm saying is you guys are pretty lucky. don't be in a rush to grow up or join the workforce, if circumstances allow. you'll have the rest of your miserable life to do that, especially when your parents aren't around anymore.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I live by myself but my parents would not let me neet either

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I live by myself but my parents would not let me neet either
do you get neetbux or something? who supports you? do your parents pay for your place?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
when I was a youngcel at 16, mine arranged an interview for my first seasonal job.

then after college, I was told that I was not applying enough even though I worked a part time job on weekends. I wasnt even NEET but they wanted me to work more.

I could stay at the house all I want...but being a neet who gets to eat chicken tendies and watch animu all day was not an option for me.

I guess what I'm saying is you guys are pretty lucky. don't be in a rush to grow up or join the workforce, if circumstances allow. you'll have the rest of your miserable life to do that, especially when your parents aren't around anymore.
not currently a neet

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
not currently a neet

Activity
So far there's no one here