Media im starting to think cyberpunk sucks

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i mean i was never hyped and knew it was gonna be a relative disappointment so im not all that surprised. I always said it was gonna be like watchdogs in this respect

janky driving/combat, bugs and clipping and some of the most boneheaded AI i've seen in a while. the world just feels soulless even though. makes me appreciate rockstar and how well they handle open world games more. compare the npcs in gta and rdr to the zombies of cyberpunk.
although i will say the story is nice (i just started act 2) and the soundtrack is good, and the map looks really cool.

this is why i try not to buy games

Last edited:
dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
i mean i was never hyped and knew it was gonna be a relative disappointment so im not all that surprised. I always said it was gonna be like watchdogs in this respect

janky driving/combat, bugs and clipping and some of the most boneheaded AI i've seen in a while. the world just feels soulless even though. makes me appreciate rockstar and how well they handle open world games more. compare the npcs in gta and rdr to the zombies of cyberpunk.
although i will say the story is nice (i just started act 2) and the soundtrack is good, and the map looks really cool.

this is why i try not to buy games
The game was overhyped.Everybody sucks CDPR's dick.If ubisoft or EA released a game in this state there would so much backlash

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@Barney Calhoun's Furry Sayori. :feelsthumb:
Sayori foidologist crop upscale

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
mfw can't even start the game after the latest """update"""

You'd think, after all these years of development, CDPR would at least be able to release a complete game. But this game is clearly anything but complete, what with all the bugs, the crashes, and piss-poor optimization. I never set my expectations high for it, yet it still managed to disappoint. I'm just gonna forget about this piece of trash for now and play Yakuza: Like a Dragon instead.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Shit ran for like 10 secs on my crap ps4 jfl

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
mfw can't even start the game after the latest """update"""

You'd think, after all these years of development, CDPR would at least be able to release a complete game. But this game is clearly anything but complete, what with all the bugs, the crashes, and piss-poor optimization. I never set my expectations high for it, yet it still managed to disappoint. I'm just gonna forget about this piece of trash for now and play Yakuza: Like a Dragon instead.
Game companies realized they can just hype shit up, spend all money on marketing and rake in the cash. Retards still gonna buy it.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I didn't, and probably won't buy it. Not because of any bias, but because I don't really "play" games.

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
A next gen first person open world game set in the 1930-50s, similar to mafia but way more features, bigger world and much better graphics and overall just realistic and immersive, id want to feel like I'm actually living life back then, im not a fan of futuristic degeneracy

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
What even was the appeal of this game? I'm looking at reviews right now and the only thing they talk about is le pretty colours, they all skim over gameplay or said it's mediocre.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
What even was the appeal of this game?
>made by CDPR which was held in high regard because of the witcher games
>modern popularity of synthwave aesthetic
>the age old "its GTA but in X time period/setting"
and there aren't that many games with the cyberpunk setting.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Tfw even TW3 got boring so fast that the only fun thing to do in it was play gwent :feelsskeptic:

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
So basically pretty colours

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
JFL, the company KNEW the game was awful. And lied about it.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
recorded by me this time

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
im starting to think cyberpunk sucks
i've witnessed like 50 bugs in that session but i just had to record that one. dont think i've seen it in the webms

Activity
So far there's no one here