Serious I'm sorry

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I know in the past I've made jokes and degraded some of you solely for being the race you were born with. It wasn't until today I've realized how wrong that was, and I'm making this thread to say I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you through my senseless humor at the expense of your happiness. In the end we are all NEETS and when you think about it that should mean we are all family under the single banner of humanity.

I know not all of you will forgive me, but I will do my best to atone for my sins. I hope from this day forward we can begin on a blank slate and work on forging lasting friendships.

Thank you for reading.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I know in the past I've made jokes and degraded some of you solely for being the race you were born with. It wasn't until today I've realized how wrong that was, and I'm making this thread to say I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you through my senseless humor at the expense of your happiness. In the end we are all NEETS and when you think about it that should mean we are all family under the single banner of humanity.

View attachment 26082

I know not all of you will forgive me, but I will do my best to atone for my sins. I hope from this day forward we can begin on a blank slate and work on forging lasting friendships.

Thank you for reading.
Gosh I'm shocked good for you bro. Look it's one thing to say a racist slur or joke. But it's another to tell another man your superior over them. Especially a neet who is practically your own race. And actually mean it. And if you think your superior at least keep it to yourself unless that nigga said your a faget or something then you can call them a chink nigger gook. What a revelation. 👍

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I don't mind if you calle me spic or mexican in a despective way.

Activity
So far there's no one here