Success I'm so fulfilled by my job!

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Hello my beautiful incels

I just wanted to share that I really love my 9 to 5 job. It was worth working two part-time jobs during college, and fighting other students for an unpaid internship to get recognized by corporate senpai! I love being a Systems Administrator for a top tier company and being at risk of getting fired and becoming homeless if I mess up!!! It feels GREAT to work in a cutthroat competitive environment, because it helps me grow. And my favorite part is the one hour commute downtown!

I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had more free time in my day .... it's just wrong to be lazy and sit around. I'm thinking of starting a side gig with my three hours of free time, so I can keep up with inflation

(Anyone can find the free time to hustle outside of work. Only LAZY people ask for less hours or a higher wage)

I used to hate lazy people, but now I just pity them because they're less evolved than me and need to learn the value of hard work

Rei30

Rei30

-------------------
Feb 18, 2021
Good for you then, also nice Solo leveling profile.(y)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Good OP, someday I really wish I could secure myself a job too, being a leech at home burdens my soul:feelsbad:

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Hello my beautiful incels

I just wanted to share that I really love my 9 to 5 job. It was worth working two part-time jobs during college, and fighting other students for an unpaid internship to get recognized by corporate senpai! I love being a Systems Administrator for a top tier company and being at risk of getting fired and becoming homeless if I mess up!!! It feels GREAT to work in a cutthroat competitive environment, because it helps me grow. And my favorite part is the one hour commute downtown!

I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had more free time in my day .... it's just wrong to be lazy and sit around. I'm thinking of starting a side gig with my three hours of free time, so I can keep up with inflation

(Anyone can find the free time to hustle outside of work. Only LAZY people ask for less hours or a higher wage)

I used to hate lazy people, but now I just pity them because they're less evolved than me and need to learn the value of hard work
Mmmm; I'm getting sarcasm vibes. I'm not sure if you're actually employed or not.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
That's why I'll go to filmschool, instead of cucking myself with a regular job
Film schools are massive scams. You either have creative talent or you don’t. The stuff they teach you is how to operate the cam or use editing software. All of these things can be self taught. The fees are in the thousands of dollars per year. The better business is actually to run a film school. During the gold rush only the people who sold shovels made noney.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Neet or death im just bluepilling the blackpillers
ouch, the betrayal
maxresdefault.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here