Story I'm so far behind everyone else my age

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
This guy I've known since elementary school sent me a message, he wanted to meet up to grab a beer.
I said "Sure! Why not?"
It was absolutely brutal.
He has a cute and loyal gf, a good job (investment analyst), he's almost graduating with a bachelor's degree in Economics from a really good university.
I hate comparing myself to others, but I just can't help it. He mogs me in every aspect of life.
I mean... Even though we haven't spoke in a while, he's always been a good friend and I'm happy for him.
But I have absolutely nothing going on for me in my life.
No job, no money, no gf, no career, no meaningful life experiences and the list goes on...
I'm so far behing everyone else my age... Sometimes I think It's a lost cause.

The convo with him went pretty ok, I guess... I'm somewhat good at blending in with normies... but now that I'm back home and I feel like straight dog shit tbh.
I think he felt kinda sorry for me, he's even offered to pay the tab, and I've accepted his offer because I'm a broke piece of shit with no self-steem.

/* end of rant */

Tony

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I once saw the facebook of my old classmates and got depressed. I was the biggest loser of all along with another guy who couldn't get a degree and became a paragliding instructor. Even classmates with bad averages were now doctors or engineers. Even the most disordely and low average one was now a teacher. Except for one former classmate none of them ever sent me friend requests, it's impossible that they didn't notice my existence because of facebook recommendations. they must see me as a loser that nobody wants to relate to.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I once saw the facebook of my old classmates and got depressed. I was the biggest loser of all along with another guy who couldn't get a degree and became a paragliding instructor. Even classmates with bad averages were now doctors or engineers. Even the most disordely and low average one was now a teacher. Except for one former classmate none of them ever sent me friend requests, it's impossible that they didn't notice my existence because of facebook recommendations. they must see me as a loser that nobody wants to relate to.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
This guy I've known since elementary school sent me a message, he wanted to meet up to grab a beer.
I said "Sure! Why not?"
He has a cute and loyal gf, a good job (investment analyst), he's almost graduating with a bachelor's degree in Economics from a really good university.
I hate comparing myself to others, but I just can't help it. He mogs me in every aspect of life.
I mean... Even though we haven't spoke in a while, he's always been a good friend and I'm happy for him.
No job, no money, no gf, no career, no meaningful life experiences and the list goes on...

The convo with him went pretty ok, I guess... I'm somewhat good at blending in with normies... but now that I'm back home and I feel like straight dog shit tbh.
I think he felt kinda sorry for me, he's even offered to pay the tab, and I've accepted his offer because I'm a broke piece of shit with no self-steem.

/* end of rant */

View attachment 2480
Don't worry OP just learn to imitate your friend's voice and have sex with his gf in the dark!
fa2.jpg

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I said "Sure! Why not?"

/* end of rant */

View attachment 2480
At the end it would’ve been for nothing and you’d be dead

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My entire family life mog me brutally. My siblings are so successful and it's quite obvious they think I'm mentally handicapped so I just try to ignore them as much as possible.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I said "Sure! Why not?"

/* end of rant */

View attachment 2480
you aren't behind your peers your friend is just ahead of the curve

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
ha! couldn't care less what wagies think about me. if I started wearing expensive shit wagies would be mirin real quick. but that's the thing about the npc wagecuck. his opinion is worthless, for he is a mere puppet

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Im behind in social experiences, I have never kiss a girl, I havent even been in a party, just lol at me

Activity
So far there's no one here