LOL Im sick of this gigaclown world.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Ugly, untouchable truecels like me struggling to survive in a world that's designed to shit on people like me.

While some literal thots makes millions on OnlyFans, or some self-absorbed internet e-celeb makes millions off of braindead zoomer-tier viewers. All the simps and normies that prop these people up, donating their own money to them QWEENS!:soy::soy::soy::soy:, while homeless kids on the street starve. Then these simps and normies virtue signal their fake morals online.

Then many low tier men wageslave their whole lives, not knowing they are a disposable cog in soyciety, tools to the elites, and betabuxxing for some woman that doesnt even love them. no one cares about them. Politicians and elites manipulate the masses. People all fight over politics while they leech off of us.

People are becoming sociopathic retards like I said before. Attention spans have dropped to microseconds. No one really cares about each other. Relationships are shallow transactions.

Bluepilled soydditors would call me a sweaty nihilist inkwell!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: But if they had any working brain cells left and stop guzzling Marvel movies all day, they'd see it too. Things are truly shit.. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
nah bet you fakecel

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Ugly, untouchable truecels like me struggling to survive in a world that's designed to shit on people like me.

While some literal thots makes millions on OnlyFans, or some self-absorbed internet e-celeb makes millions off of braindead zoomer-tier viewers. All the simps and normies that prop these people up, donating their own money to them QWEENS!:soy::soy::soy::soy:, while homeless kids on the street starve. Then these simps and normies virtue signal their fake morals online.

Then many low tier men wageslave their whole lives, not knowing they are a disposable cog in soyciety, tools to the elites, and betabuxxing for some woman that doesnt even love them. no one cares about them. Politicians and elites manipulate the masses. People all fight over politics while they leech off of us.

People are becoming sociopathic retards like I said before. Attention spans have dropped to microseconds. No one really cares about each other. Relationships are shallow transactions.

Bluepilled soydditors would call me a sweaty nihilist inkwell!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: But if they had any working brain cells left and stop guzzling Marvel movies all day, they'd see it too. Things are truly shit.. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
You are completely right. It's truly over at this point.
This is why it is the morally right thing to blackpill all normies.

Activity
So far there's no one here