Media I'm sick of seeing Dwayne Johnson everywhere

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I've never watched any of his films but any time I look at DVD's in a shop I always see him. If I see he is in the film I make a point of not watching it, I noticed he played David Hasselhoff's character in the Baywatch movie. He is Hollywood's dream, half black I assume, tall, muscular with a Chad head. I even saw a show on TV about his childhood.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
mad the rock GIF

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I've never watched any of his films but any time I look at DVD's in a shop I always see him. If I see he is in the film I make a point of not watching it, I noticed he played David Hasselhoff's character in the Baywatch movie. He is Hollywood's dream, half black I assume, tall, muscular with a Chad head. I even saw a show on TV about his childhood.
Tbh you can replace him in his movies
with any huge buff guy, and doubt anyone would notice

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Well it waa funny when on that cop movie he jumped and basically just died.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
take it easy

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No matter how much you hate Dwayne Johnson, his own asshole still hates him the most.

Activity
So far there's no one here