I'm ruining my chances of ascension

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Foid at work came up to me and told me a story about something funny that happened between her and a customer she was talking to. I just kinda autistically laughed and that was that. I couldn't think of anything to add or say.
Fuckkkk yet again i'm ruining my chances of ascending. I'm too low IQ and autistic to talk to foids. How can you even think of things to say on the spot? I wish I could freeze time so I could brainstorm a perfect answer.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I used to think this too and force myself to talk when I had nothing to say. It does more harm than good. Atleast for me.
I would've slayed many foids by now if I wasn't autistic and that's without approaching once. It's ropefuel to think of all the pussy I missed out on. Need to make up for it once I start college.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I avoid talking to people irl in general; i mostly talk with parents, incel trait ngl

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
How the fuck does that ruin the chances of ascension? Just get the LeFort

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Foid at work came up to me and told me a story about something funny that happened between her and a customer she was talking to. I just kinda autistically laughed and that was that. I couldn't think of anything to add or say.
Fuckkkk yet again i'm ruining my chances of ascending. I'm too low IQ and autistic to talk to foids. How can you even think of things to say on the spot? I wish I could freeze time so I could brainstorm a perfect answer.
Send me a 50 dollar money order and I'll show you the way of the gods naw jk paraphrase back to her what she said then she will begine to blab her mouth off wich is what you want then run the red line of conversation till it dies then ask a question stay away from politics, religion make small talk at first about your current environment, weather, current events, movies, music, sports ect then do some playful negs dont be negative ask her questions when there is an acquired silence if shes talking more then your golden her panties will be dropping trust me

Body language: make sure to straddle when you stand dont lean forward point one toe in her direction like this chad except the gay arm thing if she does the same stance back to you your in like flin now keep your hands by your side open palms when you speak or gesture keep eye contact especially when she talks then you can ease up when you speak keep good posture with out looking too dominant u might scare her off get her phone number with in 2 minutes dont drag it on a bitch needs to eat so keep it moving

and one last thing dont be a tranny fag that I want to smash your face in cause your destroying your youth u got it faget coomer suite case cum glove sock faget now go out and get yours you cucked faget I say that with love now go get yours

Sorry but there is more knowledge of the gods to share if u need any advice dont hesitate to ask I fucked over a 300 bitches long story but there isnt enough time plus my hand hurts from cooming today three times now go

Ps can you fed x me some coomer socks I need some now move

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210325-020141_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210325-020141_Google.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I would've slayed many foids by now if I wasn't autistic and that's without approaching once. It's ropefuel to think of all the pussy I missed out on. Need to make up for it once I start college.
Da fuck your in high school your a fucking child does that make me a pedo? I have some butter scotch for u little boy. As I chap my old crusty lips. Now stop being a faget and grow a pair. Your a chad lite like I once was your situation sounds very similar too me and I fucked 150 bitches after high school most of them 6 through 8s a few land whales here and there but hey crack is a hell of a drug then add another 150 of hookers which is my specialty I dont fuck with normi bitches no more not worth my time when I can get a hoe for 40 to 60 with out the stress and effort
And I was living in poverty imagine how many bitches I would of fucked if I was wealthy and status maxed I'd be at 1k easly. Your very younge so stop being so hard on yourself but seriously why are u such a tranny faget

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Nah, I graduated in 2019, I just didn't go to college straight after. I turn 20 soon. I was meant to start college this year but I put it off because of meme flu.
Do you think 20 is still okay to slay a lot before I die?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah, I graduated in 2019, I just didn't go to college straight after. I turn 20 soon. I was meant to start college this year but I put it off because of meme flu.
Do you think 20 is still okay to slay a lot before I die?
Absolutely I didnt start really slaying till I was 19 but I did get blow jobs, suck alot of tities, finger bang and jobs and fucked a bit starting from jr high so you are a bit behind ngl did u like that advice I gave u about talking to bitches use it it works? Are u a tranny I'm disappointed your not a little boy I wanted to pizza gate max on you ngl. Jk

Activity
So far there's no one here