Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Does this nigga look white or black to you? Jfl @Atila is Jeremy Meeks 2.0 he probably has light eyes too:feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

he's been larping as white this whole time. I just seen this picture today when I was going through some screen shots I had. And didn't notice this picture. He's still my nigga but jfl:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: I'm not black bro:soy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-062640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-062640_Chrome.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 46
V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Does this nigga look white or black to you? Jfl @Atila is Jeremy Meeks 2.0 he probably has light eyes too:feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

he's been larping as white this whole time. I just seen this picture today when I was going through some screen shots I had. And didn't notice this picture. He's still my nigga but jfl:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: I'm not black bro:soy:
Hehehe, you need to relax with your posts for a bit and let someone else post.

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
His jaw is trash:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:
idk man
it looks pretty decent
but the lips dont lie
Tyrone lips :feelskek:
what i dont understand is he says he has a gf, but hes still on tinder? is it like an open relationship thing or smth? he mogs me hard but this is kinda cucked ngl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:His hollowed cheeks save him he has a defined but week jaw line but doesn't matter he has tyrone thug energy so he gets Tinder matches.:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:But we should all feel sorry for @Atila Jeremy Meeks 2.0 guys and he's white not black guys.:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh:Honestly I could care less he's still my budy but seriously atila you've been larping hard core bro time to come clean Mr I don't look black :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
idk man
it looks pretty decent
but the lips dont lie
Tyrone lips :feelskek:
what i dont understand is he says he has a gf, but hes still on tinder? is it like an open relationship thing or smth? he mogs me hard but this is kinda cucked ngl
:feelslol:Weebtran we know it's you give it up :feelslol:

wolfie

wolfie

Jan 3, 2022
:feelslol:Weebtran we know it's you give it up :feelslol:
i was just asking a question man
wtf?
last week he posted that match with the dark souls/bloodborne bitch and been bragging about it ever since

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i was just asking a question man
wtf?
last week he posted that match with the dark souls/bloodborne bitch and been bragging about it since then
You didn't answer my question did you go away dude your done

wolfie

wolfie

Jan 3, 2022
Who told you weebtran was a racist :soy:
i was reading a post of yours and one of the similar threads were pointing to another one where people were calling him out
im not a racist, i like edgy jokes, but i would never treat anyone here differently because of their skin colour

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i was reading a post of yours and one of the similar threads were pointing to another one where people were calling him out
im not a racist, i like edgy jokes, but would never treat anyone here differently because of their skin
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
OK tuxedo mask :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

wolfie

wolfie

Jan 3, 2022
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
OK tuxedo mask :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
idk what else to say... what do you want me to do to prove im not weeb?
what the hell is his endgame?
i just wanted to cope and janny can vouch for me but you guys ruined it for me now... everyone is gonna think im an alt and nobodys gonna take me srsly
idk man. i already asked many times, like what do you want me to do to prove im not weeb?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
idk what else to say... what do you want me to do to prove im not weeb?
what the hell is his endgame?
i just wanted to cope and janny can vouch for me but you guys ruined it for me now... everyone is gonna think im an alt and nobodys gonna take me srsly
idk man. i already asked many times, like what do you want me to do to prove im weeb?
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
im not a racist, i like edgy jokes, but i would never treat anyone here differently because of their skin colour
I said he was a racist like months ago there is no way you seen that post good one weebtran your cooked :feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here