im never getting out of neetdom

D

doolydeath1

NEET
Jan 3, 2021
been neet for 4 years now since dropping out. no friends. no social skills. no life skills or redeeming attributes. im cringe. i still feel like a child, nothings changed since i was a kid, and im 20 now.

when my mum dies idk what im going to do. the world is too complex for me, i cant manage stuff like bills or driving a car. i hope euthanasia clinics will be a thing before then so i can just go out peacefully

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Fell for the guilt meme

Also 20yo cage

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
well at least you dont have to deal with the stress of work.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
their must be something about your appearance your not mentioning other wise i don't see the problem for why you can't solve this

D

doolydeath1

NEET
Jan 3, 2021
their must be something about your appearance your not mentioning other wise i don't see the problem for why you can't solve this
what does appearance have to do with it? I just don't have the mental capacity to do things at the same level as normies. it's an iq thing

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what does appearance have to do with it? I just don't have the mental capacity to do things at the same level as normies. it's an iq thing
iqcope if you where tall good looking all those things would naturally gear towards you

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I'm in a similar boat but it took me 28 years to figure it out. It's good you are aware of your situation at a younger age. Less time for you to be confused and angry, due to not knowing why things are not working out.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
been neet for 4 years now since dropping out. no friends. no social skills. no life skills or redeeming attributes. im cringe. i still feel like a child, nothings changed since i was a kid, and im 20 now.

when my mum dies idk what im going to do. the world is too complex for me, i cant manage stuff like bills or driving a car. i hope euthanasia clinics will be a thing before then so i can just go out peacefully
If your in the states get ssdi right away

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
most normies are just conformists and believe in the power of hard work, working hard, putting in a hard days work...i think they just accept the reality of working more than neets do. alot of jobs are brainless too so i dont think its an iq thing.

Activity
So far there's no one here