I'm literally agoraphobic.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
My parents were talking about getting vaccinated next week, if it were possible. And I was happy, finally I can be sure they don't die from covid.

BUT, immediately my mood was ruined at the thought of leaving the house.

I really gave myself PTSD cause of those 2 years of being an alcoholic. It's been several years since then and I still am deadly afraid of going outside the house, out of fear anybody I ever knew will see me. There were a lot of instances of me humiliating myself totally in public. And for good measure I contacted ex-highschool classmates through facebook, saying cringe shit while I was drunk.

Lmao, I leave the house very rarely, and the one time I did like 2 or 3 years ago, immediately I bumped into one of the few people I dreaded bumping into. One dude from highschool that I contacted from highschool. I was so fucking terrified at the encounter, so ashamed, that I totally froze. He wanted to shake my hand like all excited, and I did the most autistic fucking thing possible. I turned my head and kept walking. Holy fucking shit the cringe. For a month after that I cringed and almost had panic attacks. Should've just shaken his hand and told him I'm busy and need to go. Instead I probably ruined my reputation tenfold. People in this country love moments like these, he was probably really insulted and thus rumor probably spread far and wide about the shit that I did. Fuck. And there was another dude from highschool with him, this one fucking asshole I couldn't stand.

Anyway, when I imagined myself being there getting my vaccine, and then coming home in public transport, I felt weak and anxious and nauseous. Because I imagined encountering anybody I used to know there. God damn it. I need to leave this country, but I can't do that cause my parents and my cat are the only reason I haven't killed myself already, so I don't want to leave them. But at the same time, I dread leaving the house in this city.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I am also agoraphobic. Never knew the term but I do hate going out. its gotten less severe over the years. Nowadays the only type of crowds I hate are the ones full of young normies in elementary to high school. They are the loudest, most obnoxious cunts and will insult you just because you are subhuman.

Activity
So far there's no one here