I'm having doubts about waifuism

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Let's be honest most waifus already have a boyfriend or love interest. Therefore it's cucked then to be interested in them because you are signing yourself up for sloppy seconds. Not to say there aren't virgin waifus out there, but most I see are taken. That's why I am more an aesthetics admirer than a waifuist. I like to keep it real.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Let's be honest most waifus already have a boyfriend or love interest. Therefore it's cucked then to be interested in them because you are signing yourself up for sloppy seconds. Not to say there aren't virgin waifus out there, but most I see are taken. That's why I am more an aesthetics admirer than a waifuist. I like to keep it real.
Depends

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Waifuism is noble.
It's like a modern day form of the minstrels.
I mean have a look at these two pictures:
322px Codex Manesse Der von Krenberg
Waifu lover

Don't you see the similarity's?

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I have a total of 4 pillow cases, ones a husbando from my gei pill days. (Genshin impact) The rest are from attack on Titian, uzaki Chan, and I don’t know the other, note I’m new to this. How many do you guys have by chance, and yes it could be cuckolding, but in irl women cuck u naturally for having previous partners and having husbands now. So we are all cucked

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have a total of 4 pillow cases, ones a husbando from my gei pill days. (Genshin impact) The rest are from attack on Titian, uzaki Chan, and I don’t know the other, note I’m new to this. How many do you guys have by chance, and yes it could be cuckolding, but in irl women cuck u naturally for having previous partners and having husbands now. So we are all cucked
Have your parents commented on it at all?

Activity
So far there's no one here