Lifestyle I'm going to try bulking and building a good fizeek again

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's gonna be rough but I'll have to start eating 4k calories daily and lifting weights. I currently have visible abs, I run daily and eat around 2k calories daily. My biggest issue is I look like an Indian twink, I'm not joking.
After I hit my target goal with bulkmaxxing, I'll try getting shredded and using anabolic steroids to get the perfect fizeek. It's probably going to take a solid 3-4 years but if it gives me something to look foward to then it should make me happier, even a bit.

G

guuguugaagaa

NEET
May 8, 2022
lift during intermittent fasting
take calories when you break the fast
results will shock u
guuguugaagaa

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
After I hit my target goal with bulkmaxxing, I'll try getting shredded and using anabolic steroids to get the perfect fizeek
Thats the right mindset. I always did it 100% natural but I kinda regret it now. So many years of my life wasted training naturally. If it were up to me I would make it mandatory in high schools for young men to take steroids.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Thats the right mindset. I always did it 100% natural but I kinda regret it now. So many years of my life wasted training naturally. If it were up to me I would make it mandatory in high schools for young men to take steroids.
After a certain while of taking them, you're dependent on them for life. Not to mention the fact they accelerate aging and hair loss.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
After a certain while of taking them, you're dependent on them for life. Not to mention the fact they accelerate aging and hair loss.
People who tout the side effects of roids remind me of those who tout the side effects of marijuana. I mean sure, there are side effects but honestly, things like alcohol and living unhealthy lifestyles are 10x worse in that regard

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That is true, I'm completely with you on that. Definitely lots of health concerns taking them. I do have a nice physique now that I'm proud of. But it took me lots of years to build that, I'm 29 already you know what I'm saying?

Was always the skinny guy in high school so my message to all the skinny guys in high school would be to just take steroids. Save yourself the time and cheat.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
People who tout the side effects of roids remind me of those who tout the side effects of marijuana. I mean sure, there are side effects but honestly, things like alcohol and living unhealthy lifestyles are 10x worse in that regard
I looked into it bro. Roids can make your life a nightmare. Only a few are lucky enough to take them without much consequence.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You mean after a whole lifetime correct?
No, just after a few years or months. To be fair you can take them intelligently to minimize the damage. You'd have to take reasonable doses, and take a bunch of other drugs to help with the other side effects.

Average roid freak lifestyle:
Inject test into his ass weekly

Take finesteride and Ru58841 to stop hair loss

Uses retin a to stop his skin from aging

Needs to use hcg to stop his balls from shrinking

Are you ready to become a cocktail of drugs bro?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
OP at your height you have an advantage over lanklets when it comes to looking muscular. You might not even need roids to achieve your desired physique.

Like @Looksmax Refugee said, you have to become a walking pharmacy to mitigate the sides. Even just trt can cause sides. Though I don’t agree that it’s a lifetime thing, plenty of people blast for years and come off, although it’s not easy

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
No, just after a few years or months. To be fair you can take them intelligently to minimize the damage. You'd have to take reasonable doses, and take a bunch of other drugs to help with the other side effects.

Average roid freak lifestyle:
Inject test into his ass weekly

Take finesteride and Ru58841 to stop hair loss

Uses retin a to stop his skin from aging

Needs to use hcg to stop his balls from shrinking

Are you ready to become a cocktail of drugs bro?
I have really good hair genes. My dad has all his hair at 60 so it's unlikely it'll get to me that early. Either way, I can't imagine living beyond 30. I'll have to plateau first anyway so I might not take them anyway, we'll see.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I have really good hair genes. My dad has all his hair at 60 so it's unlikely it'll get to me that early. Either way, I can't imagine living beyond 30. I'll have to plateau first anyway so I might not take them anyway, we'll see.

Well just research them while lifting naturally. They're actually interesting and fun to learn about.

Activity
So far there's no one here