Serious I'm going to McDonalds tomorrow

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Last time I was at McDonalds was Christmas Eve and they had a guard at the door so only a few people could enter at a time. This man made me go to the counter rather than the self service screen which was annoying for me. Hopefully that was just a temporary thing for Christmas Eve.
Tomorrow I want 3 cheap chicken mayonnaise burgers and maybe a box of 20 McNuggets.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Have fun! Also did you have to click to see this message? :feelseheh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Last time I was at McDonalds was Christmas Eve and they had a guard at the door so only a few people could enter at a time. This man made me go to the counter rather than the self service screen which was annoying for me. Hopefully that was just a temporary thing for Christmas Eve.
Tomorrow I want 3 cheap chicken mayonnaise burgers and maybe a box of 20 McNuggets.
Nobody cares Go to hell you dip shit welcome to my shit list you fag

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Why do you go in person can't you abuse delivery apps promotions to get it delivered for cheaper?
It is cold by the time you walk to the car. My nearest McDonalds is 25 minutes away. Also I am going DVD shopping tomorrow anyway.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It is cold by the time you walk to the car. My nearest McDonalds is 25 minutes away. Also I am going DVD shopping tomorrow anyway.
Where did you get that fortune you keep spending on all these DVDs can't you just find the movie online?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Where did you get that fortune you keep spending on all these DVDs can't you just find the movie online?
I get them at thrift shops for cheap but I have to throw away the cases as they smell bad. I do stream then online but I like having the artwork and disc too.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Better than Burger King but you need to go to Wendy's

Activity
So far there's no one here