Serious I'm going to fuck a hooker tomorrow

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I really hope you don't cancel. Just the act of going through with it could do enormous amounts of good for your social skills and inhibitions. The sex is a bonus. I think there's a 60% chance you'll cancel but I hope you prove me wrong.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My baby boy has become a man. your welcome for the inspiration. Next up a good old fashion street walker. Then you will have completely ascended. :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:
My next goal is to fuck a stripper. I checked the reviews of this strip club where there is a private room where you get to have some fun with some strippers :feelsok::feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My next goal is to fuck a stripper. I checked the reviews of this strip club where there is a private room where you get to have some fun with some strippers :feelsok::feelsok:
A thousand tons has been lifted from your shoulders my child. Spread your wings and fly. Daddy will be always be here for you.:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:. In order to complete the trifecta you much plow a street walker on a dark street. Good luck my son.:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here