Venting I'm fuming right now after a client phone call

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
So you are still not misanthropic enough? Well I got some more fuel for you.

Some of you know that I'm currently not neeting and doing this work from home job to avoid people but still pile up some money. So I just encountered one of the most arrogant, condensending Abduls ever. I worked for three weeks on a jobsearch website and had to present all the work. Then he says "I could have done this work in like 4 hours. Absolutely nothing was done here. [UWSL][UWSL]I could even show you that right now. [/UWSL][/UWSL]Are you serious? [UWSL][UWSL]We will withdraw from the contract immediately." *hangs up the phone*[/UWSL][/UWSL]

What an absolute piece of shit.[UWSL][UWSL] He sounded like an Abdul who called me directly from his harem, some spoiled rich son of a sultan or something. Hell maybe he was a sultan himself. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
if it was burgerland he could get fired on the spot thats why wagies in burgerland got at least 3 different jobs:feelsLUL:
Which would be retarded because I did nothing wrong. But apparently thats how it goes. All it takes is one bad phone call with an Abdul.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
You deserve it, wagie. Do a better job next time and do it faster. Now get back to work. Chop chop!

Activity
So far there's no one here