I'm feeling hopeful for the first time in years

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
As a terminally online KHHV incel I'd never though it would happen but I found an e gf online. I know to a cold hearted incel gamer like myself it shouldn't make a difference but I feel totally different. I feel motivated to do things and fantasize about a life with her all the time. I know 99% she is fake or a scam or even worse an intelligence agent but I don't care. After talking to her I went from being happy to neet all day to wanting to actively improve my life and turn it around. I was even thinking about getting a job and flying to go meet her which is insane. I'm a guy who can't even look cashiers in the face and now I want to travel to another country to meet somebody who might not even exist in a country that is at war. Is this what being a normie feels like brocels? I finally get why they face all the trials and tribulations life throws at you. I know in my highly rational aspergers brain that I should feel the same but it's like my brain has totally changed in just a few days just because a woman paid a little bit of attention to me. Anybody else ever have this happen to them? How did it end?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Delete this

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
As a terminally online KHHV incel I'd never though it would happen but I found an e gf online. I know to a cold hearted incel gamer like myself it shouldn't make a difference but I feel totally different. I feel motivated to do things and fantasize about a life with her all the time. I know 99% she is fake or a scam or even worse an intelligence agent but I don't care. After talking to her I went from being happy to neet all day to wanting to actively improve my life and turn it around. I was even thinking about getting a job and flying to go meet her which is insane. I'm a guy who can't even look cashiers in the face and now I want to travel to another country to meet somebody who might not even exist in a country that is at war. Is this what being a normie feels like brocels? I finally get why they face all the trials and tribulations life throws at you. I know in my highly rational aspergers brain that I should feel the same but it's like my brain has totally changed in just a few days just because a woman paid a little bit of attention to me. Anybody else ever have this happen to them? How did it end?
Knew them for 5 years iland it turns out to be a guy his gf texted me and I ended up to n a ltr with her when they broke up she was real though we video chatted plenty of times she sent me nudes and we sexted a lot. I got tired after being her emotional tampon and her asking for money every time so I broke it off. The bitch still text me from time to time saying how she miss when we were together. She also birthed another child she obviously can't afford.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Knew them for 5 years iland it turns out to be a guy his gf texted me and I ended up to n a ltr with her when they broke up she was real though we video chatted plenty of times she sent me nudes and we sexted a lot. I got tired after being her emotional tampon and her asking for money every time so I broke it off. The bitch still text me from time to time saying how she miss when we were together. She also birthed another child she obviously can't afford.
I hope its a girl but otherwise I made a good friend.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Where did you find her?

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
Nigerian romance scam.

R

Repulsive

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
Still rotting

Activity
So far there's no one here