Im done fucking hookers

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There is no point any more all the dumb bitches in my city want 100 dollars. I could drive an hour and a half to a different city where pussey can be had for 50 but after cost of gas, time, energy, food it's not worth it. It just doesnt make any sense to buy hoes any more. I refuse to spend more then 50 for some twat. it just feels to cucked. Plus I cant afford it. Pussey used to be cheep in my city but not any more its fucking over.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You don't need those disease ridden, overpriced whores. You have a vr headset and a fleshlight, what more could a neet want?
This unironically

There is no point any more all the dumb bitches in my city want 100 dollars. I could drive an hour and a half to a different city where pussey can be had for 50 but after cost of gas, time, energy, food it's not worth it. It just doesnt make any sense to buy hoes any more. I refuse to spend more then 50 for some twat. it just feels to cucked. Plus I cant afford it. Pussey used to be cheep in my city but not any more its fucking over.
Try an onahole if you don't have one already. On Amazon.jp, onaholes are several times cheaper. I bought a perfect ona for $25, it was the highest rated one on there at the time. The tactile sensations are superior to 3D whores.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

This unironically

Try an onahole if you don't have one already. On Amazon.jp, onaholes are several times cheaper. I bought a perfect ona for $25, it was the highest rated one on there at the time. The tactile sensations are superior to 3D whores.
No flesh light will ever replace clapping cheeks but I do appreciate the suggestion

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
If sex work is a legitimate profession, as I've been told numerous times, then it sounds like you're dealing with a harmful price-fixing cartel and government intervention may well be in order.

Activity
So far there's no one here