Serious I'M BORED AS FUCK

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
NEET truecel conundrum --> Having endless time but being confined to your genetic prision.
I quite literally sat on my PC all day yesterday playing vidya until my head started hurting.
There is nothing for me in the outside world, so I only go out when I have to.
How do you all cope with LDARing?

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
saddam-hussein-47266.jpg

pretty cucked if you ask me

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
NEET truecel conundrum --> Having endless time but being confined to your genetic prision.
I quite literally sat on my PC all day yesterday playing vidya until my head started hurting.
There is nothing for me in the outside world, so I only go out when I have to.
How do you all cope with LDARing?
Vidya isn't a way to fix urself because it is a Delusion, find out exactly why you are a NEET, are you lazy? Afraid of hard work? Want to be free? Find out what you want to do and then try to do something like that.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Then do something at home where you can make money; or learn Programming or smth like that
That's what I'm starting soon. I want to learn web development but self teaching yourself these things doesn't really lead to career prospects at all

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
That's what I'm starting soon. I want to learn web development but self teaching yourself these things doesn't really lead to career prospects at all
well, I have to disagree, learn the job market well so you can find out how your talents can come to fruition

Activity
So far there's no one here