Depression I'm afraid of moving out and living on my own

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]Because I'm surprisingly quite successful in my job right now [UWSL][UWSL]the time to move out is getting closer and closer.[/UWSL][/UWSL] At the same time[/UWSL][/UWSL] the thought of moving out of my parents home terrifies me ngl.

Yes, I know how cucked it is being a tennant but I need to leave the nest before turning 30 or I'm gonna smash my head against a wall. But my god, I'm so behind in life. I had to spend the last two hours reading articles about rental prices just to be a tiny bit informed.

...and even if I made the decision on prices the next decision already waits: Where to live? Urban? Big city? Rural? South? East? What Country? Stay or not stay? I'm so confused and lost. I don't know where to go, it's so overwhelming:feelsbad:

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Because I'm surprisingly quite successful in my job right now

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If I were to move out, I'd ruralmax ngl. I've lived in bigger cities and they are utter horseshit tbh. It all depends on your budget and future goals though
Complete opposite for me, I lived my whole life in a small rural place. I need something completely different now. But there are so many decisions to be made it drives me crazy. Like there are so many countries and cities, how to choose the "right" one to live? It's so overwhelming.

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Complete opposite for me, I lived my whole life in a small rural place. I need something completely different now. But there are so many decisions to be made it drives me crazy. Like there are so many countries and cities, how to choose the "right" one to live? It's so overwhelming.
Dude, if you have the ability to live in any country and still get paid 1st world wages then you're in a utopic situation. Move to Thailand or somewhere tbh, it might seem drastic asf but then taking drastic steps is needed to be happy sometimes

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Dude, if you have the ability to live in any country and still get paid 1st world wages then you're in a utopic situation. Move to Thailand or somewhere tbh, it might seem drastic asf but then taking drastic steps is needed to be happy sometimes
Spot on, thats exactly my situation. But the big question is if its too drastic. You have to understand I lived inside my small room for like three decades. It would definitely be a ballsy move to move out straight to Thailand or somewhere. From 0 to 100.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]Because I'm surprisingly quite successful in my job right now [UWSL][UWSL]the time to move out is getting closer and closer.[/UWSL][/UWSL] At the same time[/UWSL][/UWSL] the thought of moving out of my parents home terrifies me ngl.

Yes, I know how cucked it is being a tennant but I need to leave the nest before turning 30 or I'm gonna smash my head against a wall. But my god, I'm so behind in life. I had to spend the last two hours reading articles about rental prices just to be a tiny bit informed.

...and even if I made the decision on prices the next decision already waits: Where to live? Urban? Big city? Rural? South? East? What Country? Stay or not stay? I'm so confused and lost. I don't know where to go, it's so overwhelming:feelsbad:
Agreed its a big step maybe you should try visiting sea before you make a decision though or are stay in a week rental hotel to feel out the vibes and build confidence in your new city
If I were to move out, I'd ruralmax ngl. I've lived in bigger cities and they are utter horseshit tbh. It all depends on your budget and future goals though
Are you crazy nigga rural towns don't have blades have I tought you anything yet my nigga dam son :feelsugh:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Can't even have the tiniest bit of luck for the first time in a so far shit life, right? I guess we are really all on our own at the end of the day. Everyone against everyone.
Sorry, just a bit jealous at the successful at your job line

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
>Because I'm surprisingly quite successful in my job right now
>NEET lifestyle

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
>Because I'm surprisingly quite successful in my job right now
>NEET lifestyle
:feelslol: I haven't been fired for more than 6 months now which is a record for me, thats the success for me. Also I'm not the only one here who has a job.Lots of seasonal neets here or even some full-timers.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I was trying to move out for a while but gave up after nobody wants to rent a place out to me. even though with my job and leeching of parents, I could've afforded it.

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021

STATS?

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
I'm afraid leaving my house on my own, once again..

Activity
So far there's no one here