I’m afraid of airports.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
how can I get around without having to use an airport? I mean if people buy multi million aircrafts to avoid flying commercial that goes to show how much it fking sucks. I don’t travel often like once or twice a year but I dislike it so much. I wish we had supersonic flight. If I could just show up and immediately board and land in my location underneath 30 minutes that would be ideal.

Look at those televangelists. Especially this guy. Flying commercial is like getting into a long tube filled with demons

They hate flying commercial so much that the majority of the net worth goes into buying and maintaining a jet. I’m also very afraid that someone may attack me. When I go the mall or the grocery store I more or less know what to expect. The airport is a wild card. I don’t know who is going to be there, what may happen, and i have no where to run.

I’m considering buying a cheap sail boat to get around continents and driving everywhere I can.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Helicopters man. Helicopters.
We helo ppl dislike airports too. Of course the longest range helo can’t travel the oceans so in that case we have no choice. But if you want to travel locally, just go helo.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
weird phobia, I don't like crowds of ppl but I would tolerate them I guess

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I like airports. Flying is pretty cozy too. I havent been on a plane in years though.

Activity
So far there's no one here