Venting I'm actually too retarded to get a job

Disgusting Coomer

Disgusting Coomer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I have a uni degree but in a completely useless shitty field. Outside of working a shit minimum wage job that I quit 3 years ago, I still have never had a real job. Even if I wanted to work, I can't even really because of my shit non-existent "experience" that is required for every single job. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sacris Hikikomori

Sacris Hikikomori

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
What was your degree in? I look up to you anyways because I failed highschool.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Jobs are too retarded to be gotten in the first place.
85e.jpg

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Same as being incel, no experiences.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Get jobs that require no social interaction. They're the easiest

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Me too. There's no way I could ever work a job. I can't follow simple tasks, I get distracted very easily, I have no work ethic.
Don't knock it until you try it. I thought the same of myself and then I miraculously got an internship once.
When you are at the job you may not have an opportunity for distractions, tasks can be very easy, the work ethic can be forced upon you by the hierarchy.
Ngl I failed some stuff during my internship, very easy things, but I was able to do lots of tasks.

Keep something in mind, lots of people before you, now, and after you are very low IQ, and have a shitty attention span.

I found it easier to work 7 hours a day than highschool.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Same, i space out all the time and look for ways to make the day go quicker.
I couldn't work more than 1 month 1/2 at a time. It's retarded and unhealthy.
I legit feel like deadlifting 105 kg felt less stressful for me than interacting with the women at the retail i worked at.
I could get legit speed on the treadmill and outside but the work environment in restaurants and stuff like that brings my psyche down.
Any ex-wagiecels can relate?

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
same case also the pandemic reduced job opportunities in what I studied since now it was working from home. all bad for me.

A

Aleexx

NEET
Dec 11, 2020
You can definitely find a job. Everyone can except those who do not want to. Obviously that you can not mean that you will like all the jobs you will find and work or that you will not face problems but unfortunately this is life

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I have a uni degree but in a completely useless shitty field. Outside of working a shit minimum wage job that I quit 3 years ago, I still have never had a real job. Even if I wanted to work, I can't even really because of my shit non-existent "experience" that is required for every single job. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Everyone can except those who do not want to
Sounds like what a textbook boomer would say. Some people can’t adjust with other people. If your resume has large gaps employers trash it.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I legit feel like deadlifting 105 kg felt less stressful for me than interacting with the women at the retail i worked at.
I could get legit speed on the treadmill and outside but the work environment in restaurants and stuff like that brings my psyche down.
I hate service wage cuckery. It is stressful af. I did a few months when I was 15 and hated every day. Never again will I do a minimum wage job thankfully

Would rather be doing manual labour at 45 degrees Celsius. That is not stressful for me. I’m high Testosterone btw.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Get yourself on a construction site if you are high T.

don’t do jobs you aren’t wired for

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same here fuck sub 8 life honk honk be a grubhub driver best job for a neet

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I'm seriously low IQ
I have a uni degree but in a completely useless shitty field.
This for me is the saddest part. They let you go to University even though it would be harder for you to make use of that Degree than everyone else taking that Course. I sincerely hope it was a recreational Degree, something you enjoyed doing.

Last edited:
Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
The only job I have is captioning on the Rev.com and data entry on UHRS on clickworker.com JFL.

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
The only real job I have as a 17 year old cel, is working as a captioner on the Rev.com and being a data entry man on UHRS on clickworker.com JFL.

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
The only real jobs I have as a 17 year old cel is working as a captioner on the Rev.com and being a data entry man on UHRS on clickworker.com. I only made $39 this month from those sites.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Legit try to become an entrepreneur. Try to create your own shit instead of doing shit jobs for others. That's what I do and I've been moderately successful at it, I think. Of course I have a lot of room to grow and improve, and my projects haven't made much money, but I keep trying until I hit gold. A dollar earned thru your own business feels much better than a dollar earned by wagecucking – at least for me.

Fuck working for others for realz. Having a job is so cucked. You're on the mercy of your employer and you can get fired at any time for stupid shit like saying something the majority of Twitter doesn't agree with. Entrepreneurs can't get cancelled like that. Fuck no. Entrepreneurs can say whatever they want, and the haters hate them so much because they can't get the people who employ themselves fired.

Activity
So far there's no one here