I'm a sub 4 male

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
I just took a picture of myself in the mirror from the side and I'm definitely a sub 4 male. Not only am I sub 4 facially, but I'm also 5'4, meaning I'm in the 3rd percentile for height among men.

It's brutally and truthfully over. It's done. It's truly over and I will become a legitimate wizard. No wonder I've been treated like scum all my life, I'm an ugly manlet.

Last edited:
S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Another mentally ill incel, "Im a sub 4 male" do you know how pathetic that sounds? The mental weakness is unbelievable. Have some self respect.

You're ugly, big deal, you think ugly guys cant have hobbies and enjoy stuff? All you think about is sex/women, try to think about something else you simple minded caveman.

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
Another mentally ill incel, "Im a sub 4 male" do you know how pathetic that sounds? The mental weakness is unbelievable. Have some self respect.

You're ugly, big deal, you think ugly guys cant have hobbies and enjoy stuff? All you think about is sex/women, try to think about something else you simple minded caveman.

You know being ugly and short has implications outside of relationships, right? People treat me like shit no matter what, especially because I also have autism.

I'm ugly, 5'4 and I have autism. It's over for me financially, career wise and life in general.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Have you really never seen a 4/10 guy with a woman? It's very common. In fact I see most girls dating guys who are way uglier than them. The height is your only problem, but if you're still under 20 it can grow (I grew an inch from 19 to 20). Or maybe you can take one of those hormones or whatever they push on 4chan. Every half inch you add is a lot more doors opening for you. You should get into increasing your height as much as possible. There's a chapter in the book Atomic Habits that tells how lots and lots of very tiny changes produced such an effect in a cycling team that they went from being complete losers to winners in a short time.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You know being ugly and short has implications outside of relationships, right? People treat me like shit no matter what, especially because I also have autism.

I'm ugly, 5'4 and I have autism. It's over for me financially, career wise and life in general.
short and ugly (really ugly face) and autism, brutal shit boyo, well save up some money if sex is the only thing you want and go every now and then to a place where it's easy and legal to cope, you will never find true love or get relationships and ppl will never trully respect you, if you were NT maybe you could enter some normie circles, but would still suck bc you would be still the group's ''uglie" blackpill always collects so i dunno find things you like doing, save money and that's it.

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
short and ugly (really ugly face) and autism, brutal shit boyo, well save up some money if sex is the only thing you want and go every now and then to a place where it's easy and legal to cope, you will never find true love or get relationships and ppl will never trully respect you, if you were NT maybe you could enter some normie circles, but would still suck bc you would be still the group's ''uglie" blackpill always collects so i dunno find things you like doing, save money and that's it.

I've been dedicated to crypto and working. That's about it in my life. My dad is dead, my mom is mentally ill and I haven't spoken to her in years. My siblings think I'm autismo and I'm too afraid to speak with them.

I'm truly on my own.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I've been dedicated to crypto and working. That's about it in my life. My dad is dead, my mom is mentally ill and I haven't spoken to her in years. My siblings think I'm autismo and I'm too afraid to speak with them.

I'm truly on my own.
fucked up shit

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021

I'm truly on my own.
save money , pay for hobbies, that's it, there is nothing else you can do, if you can try to find some friends, would help you a lot , a small group and if they are not normies it would help you. (as they won't care about your looks)

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
save money , pay for hobbies, that's it, there is nothing else you can do, if you can try to find some friends too would help, a small group and if they are not normies it would help.

Nobody respects me, not even loser nerds. I was even bullied by the nerds in high school.

Truly over for me.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
save money , pay for hobbies, that's it, there is nothing else you can do, if you can try to find some friends, would help you a lot , a small group and if they are not normies it would help you. (as they won't care about your looks)
not normies also care about your looks, the only play is to have online friends(possibly a group but can also be a negative) without revealing your face

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
not normies also care about your looks, the only play is to have online friends(possibly a group but can also be a negative) without revealing your face
they won't care as much, just a few casual friends that you play vidya or drink a few beers at home, that's what i do.

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
not normies also care about your looks, the only play is to have online friend group without revealing your face

find your looksmatch
That hasn't been possible since social media and OLD
Have you really never seen a 4/10 guy with a woman? It's very common. In fact I see most girls dating guys who are way uglier than them. The height is your only problem, but if you're still under 20 it can grow (I grew an inch from 19 to 20). Or maybe you can take one of those hormones or whatever they push on 4chan. Every half inch you add is a lot more doors opening for you. You should get into increasing your height as much as possible. There's a chapter in the book Atomic Habits that tells how lots and lots of very tiny changes produced such an effect in a cycling team that they went from being complete losers to winners in a short time.

I work 55 hours a week, 7 days a week. This is the life of a beta 5'4 ugly autistic male.

I'm bottom of the barrel. Society hates me and I hate society. My life has been a cruel joke of humiliation, bullying and torment. There is nothing outside for me. I'm all alone and I have a right to be bitter and resentful because I've been treated like a dog my whole life.

I hate the US government, I hate every institution that props up this clown country and society. I hope it burns in hell because that is where it belongs.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I work 55 hours a week, 7 days a week. This is the life of a beta 5'4 ugly autistic male.

I'm bottom of the barrel. Society hates me and I hate society. My life has been a cruel joke of humiliation, bullying and torment. There is nothing outside for me. I'm all alone and I have a right to be bitter and resentful because I've been treated like a dog my whole life.

I hate the US government, I hate every institution that props up this clown country and society. I hope it burns in hell because that is where it belongs.
Fine but you hating them or being bitter/resentful doesn't harm them or help you. If you really want to get revenge you need to come up with a plan and acquire money and skills and stuff.

Activity
So far there's no one here