Venting I'm a lazy fuck

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Dunno what to do, i give up when i make mistakes and lose my motivation. Always doing things last minute, etc etc. Im sick of that tbh.
Not sure, maby its dopamine addiction. A theory; im an addict (like most people) to twitter. Twitter fucks my whole personal schedule and it makes it very hard to concentrate on one single thing. I always try to do things in a very lazy manner. It sucks.

KingOfNothing

KingOfNothing

King Size Bedcel
May 15, 2022
I always feel tired and in pain. I can't focus on anything for more than 10 minutes without breaks. Nothing brings me enough pleasure to want to wake up. I don't even remember how it's like to be excited. When I watch normies, it's like I'm looking at another species altogether. I feel like a shell of my young self :feelsbad:

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
The ass-shaman disapproves sloths, because it's one of the seven deadly sins.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Doubt that would help him, if he ever leaves the internet dude would just become even more bored.
Nah i tried it myself. Internet literally destroys your brain and enjoyment after few days without it you will find everything exciting since your life would be boring asf so anything like drawing or running will give tons of dopamine in healthy way the sad part that you will always return..eventually..

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Nah i tried it myself. Internet literally destroys your brain and enjoyment after few days without it you will find everything exciting since your life would be boring asf so anything like drawing or running will give tons of dopamine in healthy way the sad part that you will always return..eventually..
Might try it honestly

Activity
So far there's no one here