Im a glowie

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Who's gone rogue I used to hate all neetcels and my mission was to dox and jail all you neetcels:soy: But your chicken tendies culture has rubbed off on me.

So I've decided to quite my glowie job to become a full time neetcel just like you. I just hope you all except me into your subculture and @Lain doesnt dox me seeing as he is the other glowie but hes a chink so I dont think he can see the screen well enough to dox any of us so we should be fine. :soy:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Who's gone rogue I used to hate all neetcels and my mission was to dox and jail all you neetcels:soy: But your chicken tendies culture has rubbed off on me.

So I've decided to quite my glowie job to become a full time neetcel just like you. I just hope you all except me into your subculture and @Lain doesnt dox me seeing as he is the other glowie but hes a chink so I dont think he can see the screen well enough to dox any of us so we should be fine. :soy:
You've betrayed the agency Mr. Neetgod :feelsreally: there will be repercussions for this

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You've betrayed the agency Mr. Neetgod :feelsreally: there will be repercussions for this
I cant help it neeting is to comfy these loosers wore off I me my chink nigga. I'm just surprised you were able to even read that shit post. You barley speak english and have gook eyes. Now take that eggs roll out your mouth and join these niggas. :feelseheh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here