Depression If you're ugly teachers will ignore you

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I was friends with a 1.5 psl very ethnic guy in my class. Whenever he talked my teachers ignored what he said, especially the female ones. It didn't help that he had anxiety and wouldn't make himself heard. After the first ignore he'd just give up. This stays in my memory in particular because he wasn't very smart & when he didn't understand something the teachers would ignore his questions & I'd have to end up tutoring the guy. Just another small way your face affects your life- in this case, the quality of your education.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Basically my experience with female teachers. I had one subhuman business teacher who took a liking to me; he even used to tell me I remind him of him but when he was younger. I remember one career adviser, who was also my Geography teacher, refused to see me one evening even though I was allocated to her line but this guy did it for me instead. Many of my female teachers mocked me infront of the class several times to please the cool kids. I can write a whole essay on my fucking school experiences

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I was friends with a 1.5 psl very ethnic guy in my class. Whenever he talked my teachers ignored what he said, especially the female ones. It didn't help that he had anxiety and wouldn't make himself heard. After the first ignore he'd just give up. This stays in my memory in particular because he wasn't very smart & when he didn't understand something the teachers would ignore his questions & I'd have to end up tutoring the guy. Just another small way your face affects your life- in this case, the quality of your education.
I can relate tbh

Bvlldozer

Bvlldozer

BBC/Bvll/Badboy
Dec 6, 2020
This happens to my ethnic friend tbh. He says teachers hated and were hostile to him even though his grades were alright and he really caused no trouble in the classroom. He was quiet and just had some trouble focusing. Ugly kids just simply catch heat from teachers that would let better looking kids who have done the same thing off scot free. I can only imagine a person asking themselves "what did i do wrong?" "why does she/he hate me?". You will find the answer when you find the blackpill.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
If your short teachers will try to intimidate you
I had a pseudo manlet teacher who would do this to me. After I blasted hgh & ai, heightmogging him was rewarding experience

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I was friends with a 0 PSL Deathnik called "Eren", everybody made fun of him. Shit was Brutal.
2bedbd83f2625b52f1e6311f60e969e2.png

^lol

Activity
So far there's no one here