• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Realistically would you start bragging about your new life on this forum? I think I probably would because it's hard to resist narcissism and the validation of being a bragfag chad. What about you?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I wouldn't brag.
Are you sure you wouldn't post your irl loli cosplay gf :feelsuhuh: How could you resist the respect and validation amongst your neetbros?
spongebob squarepants flirting GIF

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i wouldnt post pics of my face but i would post pics of staceys sometimes to flex on u niggas :feelsuhuh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
i wouldnt post pics of my face but i would post pics of staceys sometimes to flex on u niggas :feelsuhuh:
Pure cuck. Wouldn't post himself but his attractive gf's face to horny incels to get a boner over.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Realistically would you start bragging about your new life on this forum? I think I probably would because it's hard to resist narcissism and the validation of being a bragfag chad. What about you?
First thing I'd do is take some selfies and post them on Tinder then just wait for the pussey to come pouring in.

Then I'd stair at myself In the mirror admiring my mogger jaw line. Then show up to my high school reunion wearing a tank top. And sneak brag to my arch nemesis

Activity
So far there's no one here