Lifestyle if you saw me on the streets would you be willing to spare some change? (bee honest)

titled

• yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
bs since you cared to asked

umm they’re a little flabby however

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
bs since you cared to asked

umm they’re a little flabby however
Lol I was just making a joke, seriously though, It depends though, I’m wary of doing so because most homeless are pan handlers which is unfortunate because some people genuinely need it.

If I’m being honest, I’d you had a sign that stated that it was hard to get on your feet and you needed help, I’d probably talk to you if I had time or give you around 30$ so you could eat for a few days

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
No, I've seen plenty of scummy panhandlers. If I knew you somewhat or if you asked me for advice, I'd tell you how to get food from church drives, how to profit from dumpster diving, government welfare programs that you can apply for and other various tricks. But I wouldn't give a single cent, partly because I almost never have physical cash (all in crypto) so I can't and partly because I'd hate the slight chance of giving my limited amount of money to someone who'd piss it away. I won't pretend to be moral, if I see a homeless person, I walk straight by, even though I was homeless myself for about 7 months at one point. Maybe it's because I was homeless, I know there's so many easy ways to feed yourself, I'm convinced the majority of the people asking for money are trying to profit off good will. The one time I did give money to a homeless person, I saw him buying booze at 7/11 later that day. Although, if I saw a homeless with a sign saying "hungry need food" near a Taco Bell, I'd buy the person some food. Nothing else, certainly not money, too many homeless people on drugs.

Activity
So far there's no one here