If you don't work you're lazy!

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
If you do work, it's most likely a lousy minimum wage job and you should do better!

^that right there is pretty much the normie mantra. I was reading a two year old thread on Reddit about how you're not a loser if you work fast food after 30. Well as you can imagine that post did not go over very well lmao. Now when the pandemic started we considered many of these "high class" idiots non essential so some of them got a reality check. Then of course once their government money stopped flowing for a while they all bitched and moaned after having their freedom taken away. Hmmmmm isn't that lazy? Go to McDonald's they're always hiring! 😂

Normies suck.

Last edited:
T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
It bothers me not what a normie says, for I do not bow to the will of others. Even though it is perceived as lazy (technically it is, but does it matter?) there is no valid reason as to why any ordinary human should be forced to work as a slave to the experiment known as society. If you are working it should be for only one purpose: yourself.

“I don't like work--no man does--but I like what is in the work--the chance to find yourself. Your own reality--for yourself not for others--what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means.”
― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
It bothers me not what a normie says, for I do not bow to the will of others. Even though it is perceived as lazy (technically it is, but does it matter?) there is no valid reason as to why any ordinary human should be forced to work as a slave to the experiment known as society. If you are working it should be for only one purpose: yourself.

“I don't like work--no man does--but I like what is in the work--the chance to find yourself. Your own reality--for yourself not for others--what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means.”
― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness
I'm miring your larp use of language :feelsstudy:

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
If you do work, it's most likely a lousy minimum wage job and you should do better!

^that right there is pretty much the normie mantra. I was reading a two year old thread on Reddit about how you're not a loser if you work fast food after 30. Well as you can imagine that post did not go over very well lmao. Now when the pandemic started we considered many of these "high class" idiots non essential so some of them got a reality check. Then of course once their government money stopped flowing for a while they all bitched and moaned after having their freedom taken away. Hmmmmm isn't that lazy? Go to McDonald's they're always hiring! 😂

Normies suck.
yea like im down to work at a job that i like not one that i dont even want, ive never been the type of nigga to just get any job.
when i tell my family or one of my normal friends somethimes there just like that like they say just go work at the market or something

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
Shaming people who work low tier jobs is actually a normie trait. It is one of the things I dislike most about normies.
And yet depend on them to feed them, to check them out, to clean their toilet. Absolutely no empathy because "I did better" I EARNED my $15 an hour 😂

A

AspiringNEET

NEET
Nov 25, 2021
Why contribute to society when they would have no problem throwing you under the bus at any moment.

Activity
So far there's no one here