Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
being on some fat fuck's ignore list
:unsure:
A fate worse than death! You are in your edgelord phase.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Both because dying is a double-edged sword for me. The pain and loneliness would finally come to an end but so would all future experiences and possible short moments of happiness. Although I don't really enjoy my life right now, there are quite a lot of things on my bucket list.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
no this cruel unfair life is beyond shit everyday im getting more dark toughts
Agreed it's all meaningless imagine having to have large amounts of waist come out of your ass just to excist like wtf is this cruel joke were all living

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Both because dying is a double-edged sword for me. The pain and loneliness would finally come to an end but so would all future experiences and possible short moments of happiness. Although I don't really enjoy my life right now, there are quite a lot of things on my bucket list.
Wait till your 40 and most of your bucket list is checked off. You'll look back and see how unimportant it was and meaningless if you dont have that one thing you need to feel like it's all worth it........ a gf who is sexy and can actually carry on a conversation. That's all that matters with out companionship it means absolutely nothing. :feelsrope:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
No I would feel relieved in the last moments knowing it's going to end

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
😡😡 yes I ordered 6 grams of ketamine and it hasn't arrived, I can die when I'm sober again and poor

Activity
So far there's no one here