If you could wish for one thing

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What would you wish for? This is of course disallowing the typical cheat-tier wishes (I'd wish for more wishes!). I'd wish for complete control of my body/mind. If I felt like pumping out more dopamine, serotonin, GABA, I'd be able to do that instantly with no repercussions. If my liver was failing for whatever reason, I'd be able to somehow internally repair it. Although when I think about it a bit more, this could actually be a disastrous wish, there's a lot of things that we don't want control of conciously. Being conciously aware of digesting my foods, growing my nails, pushing blood throughout my body, being aware of and interacting with hundreds of trillions of bacteria in my stomach, that sounds very awful. I'd have to add an exception, something like "I can turn it off when I feel like it"

Thinking about how intense of an experience that would be makes me feel immense pity for the Abrahamic God, if such a being exists, I can't help but think of how utterly miserable they must be. The western idea is that God exists outside of time, that he is experiencing and witnessing every nanosecond of every second that will ever exist and that time is eternal. It's like a photograph was taken at every nanosecond for every trivial thing to ever occur and this being is in that photo. Oh, that fly just landed and took a shit? There's God, watching it, eternally. But he's not just watching that one time that fly went and took a shit, he's watching every time every fly that will ever exist simulateonsly taking a shit and he is going to be doing that forever with no break.

:feelsworry: I cannot think of a more terrifying thing then to be that kind of existence, being God sounds more hellish then any kind of torture that people ascribe to hell.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I'd wish for complete control of my body/mind. If I felt like pumping out more dopamine, serotonin, GABA, I'd be able to do that instantly with no repercussions.
I imagine you'd get addicted to your own dopamine as well lol

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I would wish for a machine that could turn any piece of matter into any object I desire. Let's say you put rocks inside. You could turn those rocks into books, or computer chips. It's would also ideally be very large so I could mass produce stuff. I could use it to create an army by mass producing tanks, guns, robot soliders, aswell as other things like ending world hunger by creating food.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
What would you wish for? This is of course disallowing the typical cheat-tier wishes (I'd wish for more wishes!). I'd wish for complete control of my body/mind. If I felt like pumping out more dopamine, serotonin, GABA, I'd be able to do that instantly with no repercussions. If my liver was failing for whatever reason, I'd be able to somehow internally repair it. Although when I think about it a bit more, this could actually be a disastrous wish, there's a lot of things that we don't want control of conciously. Being conciously aware of digesting my foods, growing my nails, pushing blood throughout my body, being aware of and interacting with hundreds of trillions of bacteria in my stomach, that sounds very awful. I'd have to add an exception, something like "I can turn it off when I feel like it"

Thinking about how intense of an experience that would be makes me feel immense pity for the Abrahamic God, if such a being exists, I can't help but think of how utterly miserable they must be. The western idea is that God exists outside of time, that he is experiencing and witnessing every nanosecond of every second that will ever exist and that time is eternal. It's like a photograph was taken at every nanosecond for every trivial thing to ever occur and this being is in that photo. Oh, that fly just landed and took a shit? There's God, watching it, eternally. But he's not just watching that one time that fly went and took a shit, he's watching every time every fly that will ever exist simulateonsly taking a shit and he is going to be doing that forever with no break.

:feelsworry: I cannot think of a more terrifying thing then to be that kind of existence, being God sounds more hellish then any kind of torture that people ascribe to hell.
Low Iq: lOokS hEighT n mOnEy
Midwit: Family, security, serotonin
High IQ: 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂

>inb4 one thing fag
Ok I will choose height

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
it isn't a thread for realism wishes but if I could have anything it would be true purpose and motivation
lacking motivation is the main reason my life went to shit

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
non realism I would just end humanity. I'm not bitter enough to wish them a painful end but maybe 1 day

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Regeneration, like wolverine.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
Can’t you try to rent an apartment or something?
no sadly i ended up losing my car i never had a license which has led to my current situation

i have nothing but change to my name no form of identification i wish i could say otherwise but this is my life

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
no sadly i ended up losing my car i never had a license which has led to my current situation

i have nothing but change to my name no form of identification i wish i could say otherwise but this is my life
Call 211 if you are in America, they can help you get you on your feet and provide homeless and community services to aid

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021

I lived in my car for about a month when I didn't want to move back home and it was terrible. I lied to myself about not being part of the system being free to jack off in the woods but I was so fucking bored. I would go to burger king to charge my phone and download youtube videos. Lots of copes were blocked at burger king.

I hope your internet isn't too cucked

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I lived in my car for about a month when I didn't want to move back home and it was terrible. I lied to myself about not being part of the system being free to jack off in the woods but I was so fucking bored. I would go to burger king to charge my phone and download youtube videos. Lots of copes were blocked at burger king.

I hope your internet isn't too cucked
Wiffinity is an app that will find all available WiFi in a city, just use that and good luck

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

Would that include directing your body to reverse or maintain your age? None of this matters in the end if you die.

Activity
So far there's no one here