If you could have any superpower, and you could only use it once a day, what would it be, and why?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
For instance, if you choose flying, you can fly as long as you want but if you stop you don't get another chance for that day.

I choose teleportation because it would fix all my problems that stem from me being stuck in my parents' house and completely dependent on them. Travel anywhere I want, come back the next day. Or just do 1 sided teleports for regular locations like parties and stuff. I could meet new people, buy things myself that my parents won't let me, all sorts of stuff.
If I wanted to teleport to and back, I could just do it close to 00:00, so I have my teleportation restored quickly.

jojo

jojo

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
the power to create things like a 2d gf, a license, a car, a house, a money

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
the power to create things like a 2d gf, a license, a car, a house, a money
Interesting, I agree with the house but everything else would make my life meaningless. I need goals, and I need to sleep knowing I achieved them myself, when I do achieve them?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
For instance, if you choose flying, you can fly as long as you want but if you stop you don't get another chance for that day.

I choose teleportation because it would fix all my problems that stem from me being stuck in my parents' house and completely dependent on them. Travel anywhere I want, come back the next day. Or just do 1 sided teleports for regular locations like parties and stuff. I could meet new people, buy things myself that my parents won't let me, all sorts of stuff.
If I wanted to teleport to and back, I could just do it close to 00:00, so I have my teleportation restored quickly.
The ability to control people at will
I’d use this to make people withdraw money and make a bitch suck my dick

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Obvious Response for third grader OP who didn't think the question through:
Reality Warp
5014923-beyondermarcodileonardo.jpg

M A G I C
tumblr_pew9fkPGof1xqsds7o1_500.gif

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Become invisible. And I mean ghostlike invisible, no sound, not detectable with heat sensors aka not detectable in anyway.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Shape shifting so I could be gigachad
I was going to say that. Now I would choose the power to duplicate items I touch. I could duplicate money, Stacy, and priceless artifacts.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
i would make my voice twice as loud, and then not say anything

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Increase my height to whatever I desire. Some days I’d choose something asinine like being 10’ tall.

Activity
So far there's no one here