Discussion If you could go back to high school?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I wouldn't be able to slay, provided that my genes stay the same
but I would have beat the shit out of some certain teens there, like really that's the only thing I regret not doing enough of
I was super timid up until senior year. There were a couple opportunities that I could have used to my advantage. Never had real bullies because even though I was real timid and short and quiet for some reason the Football players and gangbangers took a liking to me and told me if anyone fucks with me let them know.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
With your current mindset knowing everything you know now would you go back?

Would things for you be the same.

I think I would slay
High school is fucking ass, I literally have no idea why it would be good to go back to that, college is where it’s at

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I would try my best to join the Gaelic football team as the girls loved them. I tried out for the team when I was 12, I got one touch of the ball and booted it 30 yards wide of goal.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
but I would have beat the shit out of some certain teens there, like really that's the only thing I regret not doing enough of
Yes. My schools days were pretty easy for me, always had good grades and never got bullied.
But I regret that I’ve never been in a fight.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Yes. My schools days were pretty easy for me, always had good grades and never got bullied.
But I regret that I’ve never been in a fight.
My situation is a little different
One of the highschools I went to was quite prestigious, I was the poorest student in the class, most students were from wealthy/powerful families, or children of semi-wealthy people, doctors, professors, lawyers etc
That was the only time in my life I could be on equal ground with the upper class
I could have beaten the shit out of most of them, and could have gotten away with it, I was just a kid after all
I did get in a couple of fights, nothing too serious, nothing satisfactory, I could have broken some noses, or arms
Now, I am living like a dog, and they live in their mansions and villas, they are unreachable to me
I have lost my chance
That's what I regret the most, not taking advantage of that situation

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My situation is a little different
One of the highschools I went to was quite prestigious, I was the poorest student in the class, most students were from wealthy/powerful families, or children of semi-wealthy people, doctors, professors, lawyers etc
That was the only time in my life I could be on equal ground with the upper class
I could have beaten the shit out of most of them, and could have gotten away with it, I was just a kid after all
I did get in a couple of fights, nothing too serious, nothing satisfactory, I could have broken some noses, or arms
Now, I am living like a dog, and they live in their mansions and villas, they are unreachable to me
I have lost my chance
That's what I regret the most, not taking advantage of that situation
I understand. But the past is the past bro. Fuck them all, to hell with them. Lets say you would find out that some of those assholes died last year or something, that wouldn’t magically turn your life around, you know what I’m saying? I know it’s hard but try to be in the present and only think about yourself.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I understand. But the past is the past bro. Fuck them all, to hell with them. Lets say you would find out that some of those assholes died last year or something, that wouldn’t magically turn your life around, you know what I’m saying? I know it’s hard but try to be in the present and only think about yourself.
I know that, but if I had done some shit to them I'd have some memories to remember, something to lean on
Now that I'm someone's little dog (working under someone, you know, wageslaving) I don't even get to bark at my owner. I have to wag my little tail and do everything I'm told. If I had done something, I could have said, you know, your kind? I beat the shit out of quite a few of them, to myself, obviously. It'd give me motivation. Now they're slowly destroying me and I don't even have a remarkable memory of a counter-attack. It is over, I will live and die like this I guess, that's my ''journey''

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Same I might not have been able to slay but what I regret is being high inhib and living like an abused dog if I could go back I wouldn't give a single fuck I would make the most out of those years with the advantage over others of knowing it's already over for me I would pick fights dark triad maxx and make all those stupid cunts my bitches

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
There was this one decent-looking weeb girl that was always trying to talk to me when barely anyone else did. Looking back not doing anything with that was a huge missed opportunity. Could've easily made a lot of friends as well knowing what I know now.

The nice thing about history is that it couldn't have happened any other way so looking back with regret is useless. I had a lot of self-inflicted hormone & drug issues at the time & was spending too much time on dark parts of the internet. Actually think it made me a more interesting product compared to if I had a normal experience.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I attended a few days in 9th grade before being forced to drop out, can't say, I don't have the memories
I wanted to drop out but my mom forced me to stay.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Surreal that I am posting on forum with people almost twice younger...
@Neetgod you are oldest nigga here, how do you feel about it?
Well its lame but what can you do. Who's the second oldest here. It used to be @feministiscancer was the oldest. But I took his crown. It's over for me. I'll probably be 80 shit posting to teenagers that is if I live that long wich I wont. I probably be maybe ten years left tops. When all you fake neets have ascended I'll be in my grave

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I hate this thread I dont even want to think of high school it brings so many bad memories back for me. :feelsrope:
Sorry bro I had bad memories too also bad suicidal thoughts back then I was wondering if I went through it with my current mindset I would've done better.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sorry bro I had bad memories too also bad suicidal thoughts back then I was wondering if I went through it with my current mindset I would've done better.
No worry bro

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
If I went back in Time to my first day of high school I would't even bother, I would just stay in home, fuck school.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I’d bludgeon that dyke that laughed at me more than everyone

Activity
So far there's no one here