if U R an incel you MUST learn the imanari roll !

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

the ultimate move against tall fags. sooner than later some foid will send her BF to beat you, and most likely he will be a tall fag and your opportunity to hurt them(in self defense)

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Cope. Id just use spinjitzu if I ever got into a fight

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

the ultimate move against tall fags. sooner than later some foid will send her BF to beat you, and most likely he will be a tall fag and your opportunity to hurt them(in self defense)

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Not a single second.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if someone beats you up as an adult it is called assault

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I used to collect the cards irl when Disney shops where a thing in my city and I remember playin it before the brown puffle came out and b4 the recycling plant came out I even had a club penguin shirt irl
Dude man I used to collect the little puffles and shit

I had so many Card Jitsu cards and I even got the Golden one which had a code which got you a bunch of cool in game stuff

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020

I had so many Card Jitsu cards and I even got the Golden one which had a code which got you a bunch of cool in game stuff
Ye I have a blue red orange and black puffle

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I got more time into Roblox/ runescape. club penguin was just a few years
Main games I played when I was a kid was Minecraft club penguin and games on miniclip and friv

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I used to collect the cards irl when Disney shops where a thing in my city and I remember playin it before the brown puffle came out and b4 the recycling plant came out I even had a club penguin shirt irl

The happiest day of my life was when I found rockhopper in a server and got a signed background

Activity
So far there's no one here