Serious If I don't get 8 upvotes I am leaving forum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I feel that I am not respected on this forum as my threads don't receive upvotes yet the people who reply to them do. I am going to let the jury decide if I leave permanently or not.

If I do leave I am not going to block the account as I want to keep it active so I can show off my weight loss in a few months.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The forum doesn't even have 8 active users you retarded lepricon
Says the guy who can't spell leprechaun. I will let this be my final post. You may here from me in at least 3 months so I can show my weight loss. Though maybe by that point I won't care enough to show anyone here. The jury made their decision if they wanted me to stay, 6 wanted me to stay. Users like
@SoupaSilva @Atila @Fabio and @Asylum Patient decided that it was my time to leave.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Says the guy who can't spell leprechaun. I will let this be my final post. You may here from me in at least 3 months so I can show my weight loss. Though maybe by that point I won't care enough to show anyone here. The jury made their decision if they wanted me to stay, 6 wanted me to stay. Users like
@SoupaSilva @Atila @Fabio and @Asylum Patient decided that it was my time to leave.
Its over for you
D5164A80 6238 4CCB BC0E 62E3D8D64048

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Wdym with "jury" and why you need updoots for your decision? Just stay here and post with us or don't. It's that simple. Who cares?
Don't worry so much about everything.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Real Celtic didn't care about upvotes he didn't even open his notifications

Activity
So far there's no one here