If i dont fap its over

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If I dont realise I cant fucking think straight I cant focus all I think about is p in the v. Wtf is this cruel sick joke being played on me. How the hell does some one no fap. You have to be a complete psychopath to no fap. :feelsdumb:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Just focus your energy on something else, like boxing

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I once read about the long list of all the supposed superpowers that nofap gives you, so I gave it a try.

Made it almost to week three but all it did was giving me dozens of erections per day. The last two or three days I couldn't even fall asleep because I had multiple hour long or outright permanent erections. Maybe that means I'm high-t, I mean I was lifting weights during that time which made it even more torturous.

Overall it was pure torture and masochism. My whole body was like a hydrant that was about to explode. I couldn't concentrate on anything and I felt like a walking dead because I couldn't get sleep in the last days. Fuck that.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I once read about the long list of all the supposed superpowers that nofap gives you, so I gave it a try.

Made it almost to week three but all it did was giving me dozens of erections per day. The last two or three days I couldn't even fall asleep because I had multiple hour long or outright permanent erections. Maybe that means I'm high-t, I mean I was lifting weights during that time which made it even more torturous.

Overall it was pure torture and masochism. My whole body was like a hydrant that was about to explode. I couldn't concentrate on anything and I felt like a walking dead because I couldn't get sleep in the last days. Fuck that.
The super powers of no fap is less concentration, anger, depression and fatigue if I dont fap for a couple days I sometimes get dizzy when I see a hot hole in leggings. I've almost felt like I was going to faint. Especially if your lifting weights because your just building testosterone up with no release. That will make you go insane. It's not like a hole is going to smell cum leaking out of your balls and get turned on. Its completely pointless.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The super powers of no fap is less concentration, anger, depression and fatigue if I dont fap for a couple days I sometimes get dizzy when I see a hot hole in leggings. I've almost felt like I was going to faint. Especially if your lifting weights because your just building testosterone up with no release. That will make you go insane. It's not like a hole is going to smell cum leaking out of your balls and get turned on. Its completely pointless.
Spot on its masochistic torture that turns you into a freak. You are basically transforming yourself into a walking cooking pot thats about to explode because of too much pressure. Mabye some nofappers gained some superman powers and are flying through the air as we speak, who knows...

Also attraction, "alpha energy" and all that stuff strictly comes from looks, height and your overall genetic build. Chads and chadlites walk around with empty balls all the time, it doesnt make any difference in their attraction levels.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i have been on nofap for a week im to high t right now i just did my battle cry in the crowded city idgaf

Activity
So far there's no one here