Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
except for u guys, ofc.

but irl i would get the WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY

would have to pretend i was still a wagecuck

sad but true
I wouldn't recommend it your sex life and friends life will be none existant. Neeting is for the low iq, old and disabled. it's not something you choose. It's a last resort kind of thing. I regret it big time. How old are you?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
except for u guys, ofc.

but irl i would get the WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY

would have to pretend i was still a wagecuck

sad but true
Living a lie is exhausting if you cant be honest with that person then you probably shouldn't have them in your life dont be a neet. Maybe take some time off work. But it so lonly that it will drive u crazy. However I realize grass isnt always greener on the other side.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Living a lie is exhausting if you cant be honest with that person then you probably shouldn't have them in your life dont be a neet. Maybe take some time off work. But it so lonly that it will drive u crazy. However I realize grass isnt always greener on the other side.
i cant take time off work cause i just started a new job.

even if if i didnt i would need a larger break (like a month), problem is, it's hard just to get 1 day at alot of companies because someone has to cover your workload.

i feel crazy from wagecucking the past 7 years or so.

hopefully i start to moneymaxx at some point at least or my work becomes easier.

Activity
So far there's no one here