Ideal NEET lifestyle is (unironically) - Self Sufficent lifestyle.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

3 Times holocaust champion
Nov 29, 2020
I know i'm gonna get the most hate, but fuck it, it has to be said: If you want to live freely, away from Jews and other dictrations, you NEED to live self sufficent lifestyle as in having your own water production, food production, your own electricity...

Only then, you'll be able to be free. It has to be said, this is the ultimate blackpill. Take my million dollar advice and navigate your radar towards moneymaxing to make a farm.

In times of economic collapse; food, water, and electricity is gonna be the most valuable, and people are gonna pay you with the gold these, verse from bible -
Ezekiel 7:19.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
I'll retreat to a cozy cabin in the woods

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Nov 29, 2020
But how will I pay for LeFort 4?
I had to quit looksmaxing because of it, i know... it's brutal

But hey, i don't get around women in general, so we can kinda pay for arranged marriage and not have to worry about lookism sphere :)

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
But hey, i don't get around women in general, so we can kinda pay for arranged marriage and not have to worry about lookism sphere :)
based

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
What would you do about economic collapse? It's going to happen sooner or later!
I haven't yet chosen the career I want to pursue.
But as I earn my money, I will gather supplies, accumulate material goods

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Isnt it really difficult to get legal permission to live in the countryside? And I swear down there are barely any places where you will get a natural consistent food course anyway. Unless you grow stuff or buy stuff.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Nov 29, 2020
Isnt it really difficult to get legal permission to live in the countryside? And I swear down there are barely any places where you will get a natural consistent food course anyway. Unless you grow stuff or buy stuff.
Well i'm an Balkancel originally, so it's easy in place where i'm living! Property of 20ar is also cheap, like 2000€

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Well i'm an Balkancel originally, so it's easy in place where i'm living! Property of 20ar is also cheap, like 2000€
Fairs g. in the UK it would be impossible. Unless you own a farm of course. The country is fucking tiny and there's no where to hunt.

The best you could do tho is buy some land and build a house in the middle of nowhere and a lil garden for a farm and stock up on food n stuff like dat.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Neo-naturalism and ascetism - already a very wide topic even among normies.
From eugenics and anthropology perspective, the more you able to handle a life in your own in a wild environment, the more is your worth as a male in a hierarchy. However as a neet it depends all on yourself, more than you think it is. No one really cares abt you. But if you manage to, sure, just hit the jungle theory

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
I´d buy an island close to Alaska, if i was rich.
That way i could distinguish myself from the other animals.

Activity
So far there's no one here