I'd consoom airpods max

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
$500 is too much though. There needs to be over ear headphones that are good quality, cheap, and normie tier.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Never began for itoddler slaves
Satania6

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Why bother? I used to wear my hyperx cloud 2 to school, work and if I was just out walking/riding and wanted to listen to some music. I've wore other headsets too where the mic isn't detachable since that broke and despite looking like a retard I still feel less stupid than I would if I spent $500 on a pair of headphones

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Why bother? I used to wear my hyperx cloud 2 to school, work and if I was just out walking/riding and wanted to listen to some music. I've wore other headsets too where the mic isn't detachable since that broke and despite looking like a retard I still feel less stupid than I would if I spent $500 on a pair of headphones
Just own it bro. Sorry but I took the blackpill, and I care a lot what people think.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Itoddlers fear the chinese knockoff chads.
Imagine living in a place full of hypebeasts that actively look for fakes. These people know all the little details of autheticity. I have seen people being exposed a couple of times, and it was a really bad look for them.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here