I would leave psl forums for one of these things

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I hope you obtain those. Being broke sucks ass the most. If you have some money saved up try trading.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I hope you obtain those. Being broke sucks ass the most. If you have some money saved up try trading.
Im talking about millions, not just some money. Every thing I wrote has to be the ultimate version of it; for example when I say I want a gf I mean a top model tier one

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Im talking about millions, not just some money. Every thing I wrote has to be the ultimate version of it; for example when I say I want a gf I mean a top model tier one
Well you gotta start somewhere. Even if you don't have money right now, try trading with what you have. Gain experience so when you have a somewhat decent salary you can invest it immediately and make some good money.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
spoiler alert you will never have the 1st and 3rd one
what do you want?

Lmfao rent free in your brain keep barking for me you utter faggot

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
2nd one is stupid, even if you get friends, even if someone has friends he will still post online, many ppl in those forums have friends and still post

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
2nd one is stupid, even if you get friends, even if someone has friends he will still post online, many ppl in those forums have friends and still post
literally read what I say before typing your low iq dogshit reply; when I say friends I mean the top of the crop, not some regular curry nerdy faggots. Has anyone called you slow witted b4?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
literally read what I say before typing your low iq dogshit reply; when I say friends I mean the top of the crop, not some regular curry nerdy faggots. Has anyone called you slow witted b4?
replying to you makes me lower my iq, anyways you will get nothing of the 3 things you want i life ever then, happy now?

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
replying to you makes me lower my iq, anyways you will get nothing of the 3 things you want i life ever then, happy now?
Im not quite sure about that one chief. Keep crying for my guaranteed successful life while your 5'5 ass rots on this dying forum

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
gf

irl friends <-- im uncertain about this one

money
1. She Would Potentially Cheat.
2. Top Laugh.
3. Cringe, It Would Make More Sense To Get Paid To Watch Ads On Sites. (But It's Still Pretty Boring)

I Would Only Leave PSL Forums To SexTourismMaxx. [But Even Then I'd Probably Post My Success Here LOLOL]
tumblr_owh0f4FFzW1vljju3o1_400.png

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
cheat on a literal god? I dont think so

Im talking about fuck buddies (females)

Cringe? Nigga money ruin this planet. Before we return to the monke , money are and will be an important aspect of your life.
1. Johnny Depp Got Cheated On I Think, What Was He Supposed To Do?
2. Wauw, Most Guys Get Sex From LTR I think.
3. TBH After Dollar Crashes Completely I Think Other Resources Will Matter More. :)
-Beautiful-Man-johnny-depp-33477214-1368-1898.jpg

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Johnny Depp Got Cheated On I Think, What Was He Supposed To Do?
not tall enough
Wauw, Most Guys Get Sex From LTR I think.
it's not enough for High T chads like me; I need to ravage multiple women at once

TBH After Dollar Crashes Completely I Think Other Resources Will Matter More
thats literally what I said in OP. Unless dollar crashes and we return to a more primordial economy money DO matter quite a bit.

Activity
So far there's no one here