I would do anything to be NEET again. Help me!

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Life is so terrible at the moment. I'm in community college because I failed highshool jfl but I also wagecuck part-time.
I have 8 hours on my contract but it seems like every fucking day my manager gives me extra hours. Sometimes I just refuse them and make up bullshit that I have to babysit at home or whatever but he just keeps giving me more hours.
I hate retail so fucking much. Dealing with asshole customers, cleaning shit up, having to wear a shitty mask all day, going back home and studying, fapping and going to sleep.
This is not life.

How much can I refuse to work extra hours until they're allowed to fire me? My plan is to work until the end of the summer so I have enough money to go through college comfortably without having to wagecuck a single day in my life again.
This week i'm working 27 hours I think.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
To think this time last year I was still receiving my NEETbux and spending them on prostitutes.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
you can be neet but you won't be able to afford any copes without money
Yeah I need to wagecuck until August so I can live comfortably for the next 4 years just going to college. There's no way i'm ever wagecucking again after that. It's inhumane.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Sometimes i wish put money fell from the sky

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
But if you are in college does that not mean you will be a wage cuck afterwards? Unless you define wage cucking as low paid work.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
But if you are in college does that not mean you will be a wage cuck afterwards? Unless you define wage cucking as low paid work.
Yeah I wouldn’t consider making decent money in a comfy white collar job “wagecucking” in the same way retailcucking for minimum wage is.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Leech off your parents. They owe you that because you’re in life because of them. If they don’t want then rope and write a fuck you note about them. Nobody chooses to be born and especially with bad genes. Dogs don’t breed kittens.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Yeah I wouldn’t consider making decent money in a comfy white collar job “wagecucking” in the same way retailcucking for minimum wage is.

That depends on your reasons for disliking work, for someone who has an anxiety disorder for example the problems will still exist in a higher paid job. In some cases it may even be worse because of having more responsibility in a higher paid job.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
That depends on your reasons for disliking work, for someone who has an anxiety disorder for example the problems will still exist in a higher paid job. In some cases it may even be worse because of having more responsibility in a higher paid job.
Get a CS job. That way you'll be working with other anti-social incels.
That's what I plan on doing.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Life is so terrible at the moment. I'm in community college because I failed highshool jfl but I also wagecuck part-time.
I have 8 hours on my contract but it seems like every fucking day my manager gives me extra hours. Sometimes I just refuse them and make up bullshit that I have to babysit at home or whatever but he just keeps giving me more hours.
I hate retail so fucking much. Dealing with asshole customers, cleaning shit up, having to wear a shitty mask all day, going back home and studying, fapping and going to sleep.
This is not life.

How much can I refuse to work extra hours until they're allowed to fire me? My plan is to work until the end of the summer so I have enough money to go through college comfortably without having to wagecuck a single day in my life again.
This week i'm working 27 hours I think.
Fake mental illness that's what I did. Get a diagnosis. Dont be a tranny cuck

Activity
So far there's no one here