Serious I wish there was smth more meaningful I'd have to overcome in life

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
It's not really the problem that life isn't hard, it sucks and beats you down at every moment, but if you really think about it. Most of these challenges are artificially created by the government and education system like earning enough money to pay the mortgage, studying your ass off to still end up getting a mediocre grade or trying to meet a deadline. People often claim life in hunter-gatherer times would have been boring but I feel like this exactly offered the meaningful challenges you yourself would have deemed important and not cause some authority tells you to do it. No matter how hard my next Latin exam will be, learning a dead and objectively not well structured language to get through school and wasting so much of my time with it will never give me the same satisfaction as hunting to feed a family or save a comrade in dire need. Vidya is my only cope in that aspect

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
ik what you mean, its for that reason that i ironically started doing better in school and work when i started dumbing myself down with benzos
(then i ran out of benzos and decided i shouldnt e doing any of it at all)

its all bullshit that barely gives any real satisfaction and the only way to do it well is to be dumb enough to forget that its bullshit IME

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
OP

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
ik what you mean, its for that reason that i ironically started doing better in school and work when i started dumbing myself down with benzos
(then i ran out of benzos and decided i shouldnt e doing any of it at all)

its all bullshit that barely gives any real satisfaction and the only way to do it well is to be dumb enough to forget that its bullshit IME
I'll never understand why people do benzos. Pregabalin is a much better pharma option and if you don't like pharma do some real drugs like rc dissos or speed you fag.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I'll never understand why people do benzos. Pregabalin is a much better pharma option and if you don't like pharma do some real drugs like rc dissos or speed you fag.
oh dude ive tried just about everything i just found that benzos numb my mind in the type of way i want without doing much of anything else if Im having to fit in with regular life work/school/socializing

Edit- everything except crack pcp or the really dumb shit

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
oh dude ive tried just about everything i just found that benzos numb my mind in the type of way i want without doing much of anything else if Im having to fit in with regular life work/school/socializing

Edit- everything except crack pcp or the really dumb shit
No such thing as dumb shit. Never had crack or regular pcp but pcp analogues are some of the best I've tried. Same with meth, opioids and benzos are shit without weed except for etazene and its brothers.

Activity
So far there's no one here