Venting I wish I had autism

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Then it wouldn't be hard to learn how to code,
I've been trying learning coding for like 15 months, but just forget everything I leanred by the next day.
I'm basically where I started after all this time.
I need to start making money soon or it will be over for me

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've been trying learning coding for like 15 months, but just forget everything I leanred by the next day.
Choline+Uridine+DHA combo (like $20 for a month's worth) = drastically boosts memory formation and consolidation

>I forget everything I learned by the next day
Are you using a space repetition system? Here's a good video on it :feelsok: it 100% guarantees you encode memories into your mind, period. This system is insanely important for learning just about anything and is far more effective then bruteforcing it/writing normal notes :feelskek:

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Autism doesn't mean you'll be some kind of genius. There are more autistic people with low IQs than high ones I believe.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Also, if you don't really care about what IT related thing you do, maybe look into cybersecurity? It's easier and almost instantly gratifying. You can do CompTIA certs (like Network+ and Pentest+) and with just those 2 certs get job offers. I know because I have both of the certs and have gotten job offers for junior positions making decent money. You can genuinely do this in less then 3 months casually studying (under 2 hours a day) grinding in Anki. A lot of cybersecurity 'experts' just run programs that automatically scan for exploits on a target and then print out the results, that's their job, running a program and outputting the results.

PLUS my nigger you get to literally use CIA exploits to remotely control computers like srs this is one of the first things you learn when studying for your pentest+ and is surprisingly easy to do :feelsuhuh: just speaking from a neetcels perspective who knows basic coding but never could get into it either

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Here's what I'd recommend as a beginner if you're interested, I swear this shit is far easier then coding @Quarantined

You can find a torrent for it somewhere online for free too but srs :feelsok: this is a killer guide and within a few hours of watching this old ass boomer you're using CIA exploits and remotely controlling PCs :feelskek: it's really that easy, cybersecurity is 100x easier then coding

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Also, if you don't really care about what IT related thing you do, maybe look into cybersecurity? It's easier and almost instantly gratifying. You can do CompTIA certs (like Network+ and Pentest+) and with just those 2 certs get job offers. I know because I have both of the certs and have gotten job offers for junior positions making decent money. You can genuinely do this in less then 3 months casually studying (under 2 hours a day) grinding in Anki. A lot of cybersecurity 'experts' just run programs that automatically scan for exploits on a target and then print out the results, that's their job, running a program and outputting the results.

PLUS my nigger you get to literally use CIA exploits to remotely control computers like srs this is one of the first things you learn when studying for your pentest+ and is surprisingly easy to do :feelsuhuh: just speaking from a neetcels perspective who knows basic coding but never could get into it either
This but also check out network engineering. Only because the pay is very good in my country

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
:feelspat: sorry to hear fellow atypicalcel, i struggle with retaining information my brain is completely fucked
what programming language are you learning?

Are you using a space repetition system? Here's a good video on it :feelsok: it 100% guarantees you encode memories into your mind, period. This system is insanely important for learning just about anything and is far more effective then bruteforcing it/writing normal notes :feelskek:
interesting im watching it rn
any other channels or vids like this one? any other study tips for a fellow addcel?

You can do CompTIA certs (like Network+ and Pentest+) and with just those 2 certs get job offers. I know because I have both of the certs and have gotten job offers for junior positions making decent money
is there something you dont know or something you cant do? :feelstrash: mogs me into the shadow realm and back

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Choline+Uridine+DHA combo (like $20 for a month's worth) = drastically boosts memory formation and consolidation

>I forget everything I learned by the next day

Whenever you drop those knowledge bombs I'm both thankful and depressed. Because I didn't even know what a "space repetition system" even is. Never heard of it. My god I'm so behind in life :feelslol::feelsmmm::feelsbad::feelsrope:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Not all autists are the same, some people's autism makes them unemployable.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Not all autists are the same, some people's autism makes them unemployable.
ya,
I have a memory in my head of when I was a kid,
people I knew with autism were really smart,
but ya I guess intelliegnce and autism aren't that related,

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

Posts like this are really appreciated.....wish you would have stayed, so much info I actually explore myself after you explain it :(

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
:feelspat: sorry to hear fellow atypicalcel, i struggle with retaining information my brain is completely fucked
what programming language are you learning?
trying to learn how to build android apps, using kotlin,
which is supposedly an easy language

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
ASD won't help you code...I learned when I was a young child.

You may, however, have this:

SCZ CC

ASD

Activity
So far there's no one here